Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalyJaponec on 10/05/2011

It works. Good range of detection that means some false detections of door openers. Two sensibility settings named "city" and "highway" mode. Names say everything. Even i city mode it detect speed showing device (sign that shows you your speed) for 300-400 meters even it is not open space. No Laser detection. There are not assembled components inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycervik on 10/03/2011

Well built, looks very good. A long cable included (long enough to place it on front window and place the cable around the window). All alarms are fakes. Used for more than 1000 km. Still having "radar K (or Ka) band". Even no radars around. All radar alarms almost non-stop even outside of town in both modes (highway or city mode). When I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymongman on 08/03/2011

Very well put together. Each part of the package looks and feels like a high quality product. For this price you could expect something with half the quality of manufacture and materials and still be happy with the purchase. Old tech. Not tested, but presumably not undetectable. When I tested it with an X-band transmission it was detected but with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycement20000 on 07/19/2011

Easy to use, good build and case is OK, good manual it can recognize station radars (Europe) To much false alarms, also in city mode I'm not sure if it is KU enabled because is not written on the box or on the product, but only in the manual!? On the product are onyl freq X, K, KA! Maybe I need more time to see if I can catch mobile radars or radar ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections