DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sports LED Backlit Digital Wrist Watch - Purple + Black (1 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

Really nice back-lights, you can get them to work in different colors. Nice design, very good price. You cant really tell difference with real Jason g shock only when you go in detail. name tags and everything are on point Only wholesale site where you can buy Jason g shock replicas i know. And they are still running 5 months later None since fixed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarfacesh on 03/07/2013

This watch is awesome considering the price. I was really surprised when i got it since i did not expect much (i mean, it just 6.80!). Loos just like the real one!. The backlight looks really cool NONE! I only had it for a day but has been working great. I would be great if you had more colour availabilty. Only this colour and the yelow one. I´... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

Really nice backlights, you can get them to work in different colors. Nice design, very good price. You cant really tell difference with real jason g shock only when you go in detail. name tags and everything are on point Only wholesale site where you can buy jason g shock replicas i know.. The light is not as good as the proper as it only lights across ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBboylilstar on 09/16/2012

Really nice backlights, you can get them to work in different colors. Nice design, very good price. You cant really tell difference with real jason g shock only when you go in detail. name tags and everything are on point Only wholesale site where you can buy jason g shock replicas i know.. im a boy so it looks kinda gay on me but for a girl it looks ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byBi9Al19 on 07/26/2012

An extremely nice watch, perfect for somebody who works in a rough and rugged environment. And for the price even if it breaks...just get another. The strap is very comfortable, the housing of the strap is good. The light is not as good as the proper as it only lights across the screen. If your a man who is uncomfortable with your sexuality this ain'... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections