DX » Community » Reviews » UV400 Protection PC Lens Resin Frame Sunglasses/Goggles Set - Silver Frame
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOrator on 06/04/2013

Protect your eyes from the surge in long ride, reasonable price, very comfortable when wearing. Lightweight, large set of interchangeable lenses. useful mix of lens colors provided (clear, amber, neutral grey), second set of frames to facilitate daily change of lens colors, rugged case that actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhuguinin on 02/09/2013

overall it was a good buy. has a wide range of accessories. the polarized is good and I like that you can wear to the night, I is useful. excellent and good shelter kit harness for distitos types of occasions. I have put the possibility of magnifying glasses and so give a more component. the price is ... Read more

aanti aanti2 aanti3 aanti4 aanti5 aanti6

0 0 0

• posted byStarringme on 01/26/2012

I'm from Singapore, and these are probably the cheapest shades with prescription inserts. Prescription lens does that not curve a lot, thus its almost like a normal pair of glasses with minimum distortion (none at all to me). The Paint/color on the back of frame seems faded right out of the box. There ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections