DX » Community » Reviews » UV400 Protection PC Lens Resin Frame Sunglasses/Goggles Set - White Frame
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byranchy01 on 08/17/2012

Great glasses for the money. You get 5 different lenses and even a insert for people that need glasses to see properly. The lenses change very easy-lie. I was scared that the lenses would deform the view, but they DONT! you can feel the glasses are not that robust as the expensive trading marked... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymervoc on 10/17/2011

It came with a polarizing lens which they did not mention in the description, which was a pleasant surprise! I wonder why they failed to mention it, which would definitely make selling it easier! The lenses are easy to switch out and the nose bridge is easily adjusted. Comes in a solid protective... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadamatis on 07/27/2011

For this price - is the best thing. High quality, realy GREAT looking. It very easy to use. Five different color lens allow me to use for any weather. Very useful changing lens. Really nice soft feel to the plastic frames. Very conveniently located on the face and head - I can use it all day and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: