DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Mode 7W Super Bright Waterproof Flashlight w/ Cree (2x3.6V CR123A Rechargeable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythellgti on 07/19/2009

good focus an perfect size, fits in my pocket and feels good in the hands. got mine after 2 months of waiting . Putted the batteries in an WHAT, the tailcap doesent fit all over the back of the light. couldnt screw it all the way down to the bottom. not good. tried to start it and i only glowed a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybelarmito on 02/16/2008

Really powerful. Illuminates really far. Super bright white light. Really small for the light power it has, compared to standard flashlights. Two different modes: bright and superbright. Led does not heat up as a normal lamp. CR123A charge batteries are quite expensive (in Spain 2 of them cost as much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperigrine on 02/11/2008

Great Torch! Incredibly Powerfull! If you have a limited budget and need a powerfull torch then this one is a real winner. Took it outside and it Lit up the trees on our farm's border at 100 metres roughly. Also, popped it into the pool at night, lit it up so that it glowed! Tip: don't do what my friend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoerg on 12/07/2007

This light is brighter then a Finix L2D, a LED Lenser, or (on shorter distances) my Steamlight Ultrastinger. - Good beam with a good plenty of spill. Spot is good focused. - Solid in the hand - easy to clean glass lens - Protected CR123A fits good. - metal reflector. Much Light for this low price. High ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections