Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTarabas on 04/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Car Charger for PSP Slim/2000 does work with my PSP 3004. It's great to have it with you just in case and when you want to make long trips with the car. I don't use it as a charger, the manual that does come with it says you may not use it like a charger. You may onl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byN1ghtcrawler on 10/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thin is really neat.Perfect for long car trips,or just find your psp has no charge when your head out from home.Its a good build quality,nothing jazzy,simple and effective Cons:I dont see any cons in this really! No real cons! No real cons! No real cons!... Read more

0 0
  • posted by_GGG_ on 07/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is the only pro on this device. Cons:Wen it arrived it did not work. I didn't want to wait another few weeks to return it and get a new one so i opened the device to notice there was a lose cable inside. Easily fixed. When charging the device gets HOT!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymohamed on 05/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cheap and does whats it ment to...charges your psp on the move. charges pretty fast...much faster than the usb charges you can also buy from DX. Cons:this takes a little longer to charge than the original psp wall charger, but this was expected for a car... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspong-gene on 12/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges your PSP Slim or PDAs (mini-usb port) devices in your car. It's a value for money product. Cons:Nothing i can think of. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Grab it and it's your life-saver if you are going for a long road trip (with kids tagging along) Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections