Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrgoran on 06/29/2014

Great quality, metal blades and construction, very quiet and very strong (for the size). Didn't bend over time and it is still quiet as first time I start using it. If your company forbids personal electric appliances and you can not use classic fan, this is great for cooling using your PC. There is really nothing to report to be negative. All is great.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheizma on 04/03/2014

Small, cheap, it's perfect to use with PS3, usb powered. Its metal, not plastic, well-knit, adjustable blowing angle. Great cable length. Makes too much noise. It's disturbing sometimes, the noise starts and suddenly, stops. It's annoying. The price is expensive, but the cost benefit justifies. Could be cheaper. I will purchase again, it's a good product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytikem on 09/10/2013

The fan is easy to use and does not need any software installement. Simple design makes it stylish Simple construction. Very efficient. the on/off switch on the back makes it easy to turn on and off without pulling out the usb connection. it's a little loud but not that it really bothers someone. Sometimes the base is a little unstable. Everyone should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydadeeb on 09/05/2013

Delivers enough air to keep your head cool while working a computer, despite its tiny size. Can be used with any client or computer because USB powered. Built strong, with a cage and feet made of metal. Makes a whirring noise, but it's not too bad, it's about the same level as an electric car window. Does not have high - low fan speed setting, just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyullla on 08/09/2013

Quiet, steady, easy to operate, makes strong wind, elegant looking, takes very little space (I purchased it to replace an older similar product that became weak, and you can really feel the difference) Several strength levels could be nice, like in a real size free-standing fan, to be able to control the velocity of the wind the fan makes. Really useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeseus on 08/02/2013

You can hear Just the sound of wind. Good quality and solid building. The wind is relative strong. Você só escuta o barulho do vento. gera um ventinho bem bacana. Ele é muito bem construído. Todo de metal e a hélice é de alumínio. So far so good. Maybe using it for a long time... just maybe, it will be a bit noisy,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhidzee on 08/01/2013

This is a superb little fan. I have it on my desk at work and its just fantastic. super simple operation. its quiet (well I cant hear it in my busy office) The strength is just right for me. The tilt is stiff enough so that it stays where you point it. its a great little product maybe it could use a half strength switch, rather than just off or full ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT1r4n0 on 05/15/2013

Very Cheap, beautifull, powerfull and charming Coolin Fan, it's very silent and usefull. the fan is very strong for a usb thing. I use it for a 5 ~ 8 hours/day and still working. None, it's just percect for a hot day. won't disappoint you. It's great to an office environment, you can plug it in a computer or even in a cellphone charger. a must have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthjee on 05/06/2013

-Very powerfull wind -Metal cage is very resistent -Metal blades -Surdy in all ways -Very silent (not ninja silent) Can't tell how much power it drain from the computer, so i can't really evaluate it Aside from the only problem i coul'd think of, i can't find anything wrong with it ... will have to wait until the engine die to have full evaluation I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycocoon on 04/24/2013

This product is very quiet, flexible - allows several applications, small enough to use in almost any place, economic (has a low energy use: source is USB, 5 volts). Could have a speed controller. No more cons identified. My local post office lost the first order. DX acted very well, responding my requests, checking the problem and sending me another ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections