DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen Cree RC-N3 3-Mode LED Flashlight (1xCR123A/2xAA)
  • 5 star 49 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaim54x on 11/26/2013

-Bright -long throw -3 modes -multiple battery options -well built -none that I have found This is my second RC-N3 purchase, my first one (single mode version) was very temperamental but with the CPF 6-star rating I decided to give it another shot, this one works like a dream and is a 3-mode (when I purchased this one it was not described as so). I ... Read more

0 0
  • Wow
    posted bycamot on 02/14/2011

Wow, this is a powerful flashlight, and I only use it with AA batteries. The modes works perfectly, you can half click and release to get to the next mode so no problem with getting to the desired mode quickly. Superb flood with a decent throw point that gets to say 50-80meters. Seriously its hard to go wrong with Romisens, i had 4 torches from DX and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byravneel on 09/02/2010

Durable - thick aluminium body protects the threads, glass lens and tail-clicky Waterproof - no issues in rain or shallow water Strobe function - have a party or attract attention Good projection - spot beam and a wider, dimmer spill around it Works even from 1.2 V Very small with CR123A (I didn't use it like this) No tailstand - the button sticks out ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysouljor on 07/28/2010

- good quality torch by romisen, as always. - nicely bright - can use in short or extended variation - the 3 modes are pointless. bright > less bright > strobe. if you use bright mode and switch the torch off, unless you wait a while it will turn on in dim mode when you turn it on again. likewise if you use it in dim mode and switch off/on it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLesStroud on 07/20/2010

-VERY bright -3 modes, Hi, Mid and Strobe. -Glow in the dark tailswitch -Belt Clip -Strap -6061 High Quality Aluminum body -Long runtime! I continuously used it for 20mins. It didn't heat up too much, and light wasn't dimmer. -Came with very tight O-Rings, I wouldn't dare to wet it. -Heavy and sturdy, a great feel in your hands. Can't find any... -It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcuman on 06/20/2010

- bought it out of curiousity due to the much review it receives at the DEFACTO flashlight site - not dissappointed with the quality of product and light power - good to have the minimal mode - good to give to first time flashlight users due to verstaile battery options - my first unit burnt its driver board after continuously turning it on for more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeanspector on 04/19/2010

Build quality is excellent - on par with my (only) other Maglite mini LED that goes for more than twice the price. Very bright - this model used Cree P4, but Excellent throw (though see cons) O-rings everywhere, though I haven't tried to submerge it Versatile, takes 2*AA or 1*CR123A - the latter makes it a very compact light indeed, with my small hands ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheprocess on 02/27/2010

-Solid build and finish (deep & clean threads, thick aluminum body, parts all fit together smooth and perfect andonizing) -Forward clicky - try one and all your reverse clickies will never feel the same -Flexible power (1XCR123A or 2xAA which you can find virtually anywhere) -Great light output for general use (bright, useful flood and spill) -Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiff100 on 02/21/2010

It sits beside my chair and I use it every day. It sits here ready to go. The thing is way brighter than it needs to be for any close work on any bright surfaces. I can't think of any other than it came as a single mode light other than the three mode. I did receive the single mode but I am still happy. I trust this light very much and I am happy with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaim54x on 02/19/2010

Great price, easy to use and comes with the firm 6-star rating from CPF. The build quality of the body on my unit was great (see other thoughts though) Quality varies I bought mine from DX back in April 08, with the intention of leaving it in my camera bag as a emergency light (2AA's are a lot easier to find in my camera bag than an 18650 for my Wolf ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections