DX » Community » Reviews » Presta to Schrader Valve Adapter Converters - Random Color (Pair)
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlosaore on 06/28/2014

Very good. It has a little o-ring to make a proper seal. No cons. 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHindenberg on 04/12/2014

These adapters work well without any leaks or cross-threading. The design allows them to be removed and installed easily. Random colour. They are competitively priced with adapters sold at my local bike shop, and from what I can tell, are the exact same quality. I specified in my order the colour I wanted, as my bike is somewhat themed, and DX obliged.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordyba on 12/15/2013

la unidad sale por un solo euro, por ese precio no se puede pedir más calidad, son de aluminio, y funcionan perfectamente para convertir presta a swrable. son aptas para infladores manuales de bicletas. como unica contra puedo poner por poner algo que los colores son aleatorios, a mi personalmente me han llegado un color rojo y un color azul. tambien ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubernickel on 12/08/2013

Value for money, does exactly what expected. It's lightweight and air-tight. So tight, that when removing adapter, it might open the inner tube's Presta valve from tubing. Random colour, even as sold as pair, the two inside the pair can be different coloured. So cannot tell before-hand does the colour(s) 'match your style'. Both tightness and random ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFatches on 12/04/2013

Very light easy to travel in a bag or on the wheel The colour is bright and the packaging is ok Aluminium make it enough to not unbalanced wheel, can be plugged all the time without problems Little cheap but it work very well Not perfected in shape but no air leek, but not solid, cheap aluminium Very fast shipping(compare to other free shipping, i live ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjluehrs on 11/19/2013

- Lightweight. - Durable anodized coating. - Bright color, easy to see. - Nice threading. - Decent gasket. Not much; they don't come lubed, gasket could be bigger? If you get 50 for $18 sku.138834 they are only 36 cents each, so they could be cheaper in theory. You should have one in every bike bag, or even with a twist-tie to the bikes themselves. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightman12 on 09/11/2013

They look great, a nice shiny metalic colour. They screw on very easily and are easy to use. It would be great if you could choose your color in the event that you leave them on your valves. They look really nice and it would be awesome to match them with the colours of the rest of your kit. For me, though, I keep them in my saddle bag, so it doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 06/21/2013

They are light, and well manufactured items.. This adapters are very good quality, and they look really good, depending on the color of your bike, and the color of the adapters. they even have a ruber sealant ring, witch is not usual on the ones you can buy in bicycle shops.Price is good because they can sell you 1 this kind of adaptors made of copper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykceire on 04/05/2013

Very handy to have and can get you out of a hole while out and about on the bike. Not many that I can think of at the moment. These are not a permanent fixture on my bike, but I keep them in the saddle bag just incase I get a puncture, I will repair on the side of the road and pump up with my mini pump to get me going but I will stop off at the first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadEyeBall on 02/27/2013

-They work and are cheap! - Good - Good - Good - Good - Good if you have presta valves and need an adapter don't think, buy it!! None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None! if you have presta valves and need an adapter don't think, buy it!! it is really just a simple adapter. if you need it don't think, buy it!! 500 characters ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections