DX » Community » Reviews » Presta to Schrader Valve Adapter Converters - Random Color (Pair)
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlosaore on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good. It has a little o-ring to make a proper seal. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 charac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHindenberg on 04/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These adapters work well without any leaks or cross-threading. The design allows them to be removed and installed easily. Cons:Random colour. OtherThoughts:They are competitively priced with adapters sold at my local bike shop, and from what I can tell, are the exact sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubernickel on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Value for money, does exactly what expected. It's lightweight and air-tight. So tight, that when removing adapter, it might open the inner tube's Presta valve from tubing. Cons:Random colour, even as sold as pair, the two inside the pair can be different colou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFatches on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very light easy to travel in a bag or on the wheel The colour is bright and the packaging is ok Aluminium make it enough to not unbalanced wheel, can be plugged all the time without problems Cons:Little cheap but it work very well Not perfected in shape but no air leek,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjluehrs on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Lightweight. - Durable anodized coating. - Bright color, easy to see. - Nice threading. - Decent gasket. Cons:Not much; they don't come lubed, gasket could be bigger? OtherThoughts:If you get 50 for $18 sku.138834 they are only 36 cents each, so they could b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightman12 on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They look great, a nice shiny metalic colour. They screw on very easily and are easy to use. Cons:It would be great if you could choose your color in the event that you leave them on your valves. They look really nice and it would be awesome to match them with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are light, and well manufactured items.. This adapters are very good quality, and they look really good, depending on the color of your bike, and the color of the adapters. they even have a ruber sealant ring, witch is not usual on the ones you can buy in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykceire on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very handy to have and can get you out of a hole while out and about on the bike. Cons:Not many that I can think of at the moment. OtherThoughts:These are not a permanent fixture on my bike, but I keep them in the saddle bag just incase I get a puncture, I will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadEyeBall on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-They work and are cheap! - Good - Good - Good - Good - Good if you have presta valves and need an adapter don't think, buy it!! Cons:None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None! if you have presta valves and need an adapter don't thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycblue on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are exactly what you think they are. I was forced to purchase one of these from a local bike show where they charged me 5 times DX's price and honestly they are exactly the same except the colour (I received green ones). These are great to keep in your b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections