DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 24-LED White Light with Magnet and Hook - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Buena bonito y barato
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVowex on 12/14/2014

Bright light, strong magnet and hook helps to attach flash light. After inserting batteries I measure current. LEDs in this flash light are overcurrented so don't use it for long time with fresh batteries. Beam angle is very narrow so I opend it and cut a top of every LED. So it become less bright but ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byInotal on 12/07/2014

Pros: pequeña, da buena luz, fácil de encender y con el gancho la puedes colgar. Con: que la he perdido.... :( Read more

Impression:Buena bonito y barato;

0 0 0

• posted byanchor1983 on 09/06/2013

The light is very bright, the flashlight has a easy zoom feature (slide lens) that makes adjusting the beam very easy. The Flashlight same with a nice pouch that I can put on my belt. A Single AA battery is really nice! None so far Overall a quality flashlight (so far) and I have been very happy with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylRafaelLopesl on 07/24/2013

- Very Bright light; - Has a magnet attached at its bottom, and a folding hook at the side; - Good materials; - Very Cheap; - Can be very useful on a camping occasion or in a blackout; - Very compact; - A very good product for good money. - Needs a phillips screw to change batteries or a a small scissor;... Read more

Compact 24-LED White Light with Magnet and Hook Compact 24-LED White Light with Magnet and Hook Compact 24-LED White Light with Magnet and Hook

0 0 0

• posted byPsychoTeras on 05/03/2013

A good lamp. Very bright, light weight, very compact, has a folding hook + magnet attached at its bottom. Very cheap. A very good product for good money. - May be quality is not to high, but according to the cost of this device - it's does not matter. - Needs a phillips screw to change batteries. Beside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 04/10/2013

Very cheap, fine made flashlight, which can be useful on occasion... Has magnet and retractable hook. Judging by the design of this flashlight - it must be used as lantern to illuminate a room or a tent, you can attach in to metal surface because it has built-in magnet or put it on retractable hook -... Read more

Light

0 0 0

• posted bytbittencourt on 10/14/2012

+Very Bright light +Has a magnet attached at its bottom, and a folding hook at the side +Good materials, looks like rubber coat. -Needs a phillips screw to change batteries. -The space for the batteries is larger than the batteries itself, sometimes after an impact or something like that the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections