DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 24-LED White Light with Magnet and Hook - Blue (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBuzzin on 02/13/2014

It produces a lot of light from all the leds. It has a good on/off switch with a nice click (not too loud). The magnet on the back is strong enough to hold it up. Runs on normal AAA batteries. Has a nice hook to hang up the lamp. Minor things: Your have to unscrew the back to put in or change the batteries. The hook stays very loose once used and doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjonie100 on 07/30/2013

It is a compact light that I use in a working environmont. It gives enough light to se what I need to see on the inner hole of a pellet heater. I suck up the ashes with a vacuumcleaner and need to see what the state is where the heater is in. This light helps me in a proper way. Magnet could be a little more powefull, but I also can put it on it's side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by46Olya on 04/10/2013

nice little light for home or travel. very bright, white light. Light weight. . great price with very good workmanship. very easy to use well is on a flat surface, you can hang it from the ceiling for easy hook or consolidate the magnet on the back surface of the lamp for any metal surface To change the batteries need to unscrew the two small screws.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTony7919 on 02/25/2013

Nice rubberized case. Opportunity to build on the hook and magnet. Low price. Sufficiently strong case for use in situations that may be in nature and in extreme conditions. Corresponds to the published specifications.Opportunity to build on the hook and magnet (very convenient). Hook is not rigidly fixed to the body in position. If a hook to hang a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKobra153 on 08/09/2012

It is a very bright and white light. Light weight. It seems to be very well made, sturdy construction and good quality feeling. Has a very usefull magnet on the back and a foldable hook that make it very versatile. You can move and turn the hook to any position. To change batteries you need to unscrew two tiny screws. The plastic hook seems to be easy-... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections