DX » Community » Reviews » 8000+ mcd 5mm Green LED Emitters (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 35 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIonicaBizau on 04/29/2014

Ordered 100 LEDs about one and I owner them about one month. I can say that I am happy with them. Very bright. They are easy to use. Connecting them to a very low generator you can light your room. :-) Also, the price is great. I bought 100 LEDs and I think that they are perfect for a project that I will build. No cons. Note that if you connect them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParoniric on 01/23/2014

Como casi todo lo que se vende por aquí, el precio es definitivamente el mayor atractivo de estos leds, que en una tienda local cuestan de 5 a 10 veces el precio que se paga aquí Quizás podían venir mejor embalados, y no en una bolsita de plástico que rompí al abrir el sobre del envío Me parecen unos leds de buena ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrodserling on 09/25/2013

These really glow bright green. I have been using these in guitar pedal projects for a while now and have not had any failures. They seem to be well constructed. The 5mm size is a handy size to keep available at my work bench. They have a very clear lens. They also have strong metal leads which do not bend easily (which is a GOOD thing!) None that I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybruno320 on 08/12/2013

They are very bright, even if it is under sunlight. The price is very good and so is the quantity .With the same amount of money I would be able to buy just one led and a half where I live Nothing that I could think of. I couldn't test the durability but i think it will not be a problem. It's good to have big quantities of spare leds, especially green ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliasfb on 02/27/2013

Very bright green leds. Very cheap for the quality. It cost about 5 times in my town. What else can I say? They are leds, green leds. Great quality. Great brightness. Great green light. Crystal clear leds. Narrow focus. Great for DIY projects. Very well packaged. No bent pins. All of them working. The only con is the fact that they are not the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrSch on 01/06/2013

- cheap - clear plastic - nearly all of them are working - wide angle - really bright - no legs of the LEDs were bent - not very homogeneous throughout the packages, some are brighter than others or have a slightly different shade of green - a few arrived already defective, but most of them are working Great LEDs for any DIY projects, great choice for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1Roddy on 01/03/2013

Good quality, all LEDs seem to be of uniform brightness when checked visually. leads were straight and clean. Easy to solder. None, as noted above, good quality easy to use. I only wish I had purchased more In OTHER cases when I have purchased items like this the product is so old that the leads have tarnished, and this makes soldering difficult. not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonowcz on 12/28/2012

This is nice green led light for DIY. On 2,8 volts lights great at sunlight. Very easy to use and its cheaper than in my country. Comes in month in nice package as always :) and all 10 was working, ill certainly buy more. So i think its good buy if you want some good led emitter No cons, maybe it can be little cheaper, but its cheaper than here :) so ... Read more

10 pack one nice greed led light for DIY 2,8 Volts at sunlight
    0 0
  • posted byslash43 on 12/07/2012

These LEDs are bright and easy to use. Visible at bright sunlight at 3.3 V (at 20 mA current). Cheaper than in local shops 1 of 20 appeared to be burned out after soldering, but maybe I've overheated it. It is not a problem anyway, because they're cheap I assume that these LEDs are for 20 mA current, but it is not specified in description. I use them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelomy2010 on 11/06/2012

this is a great product and is so cheap!! the LEDS are very bright, have a nice green colour to them, the leads are thin and pre tinned making them easy to solder The shape of light isn't the best possible. But for this price i didnt expect it either. No cons really. Missing datasheet, info etc. In local shop you can get these for similar or just little ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections