DX » Community » Reviews » 8000+ mcd 5mm Green LED Emitters (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 31 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byParoniric on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Como casi todo lo que se vende por aquí, el precio es definitivamente el mayor atractivo de estos leds, que en una tienda local cuestan de 5 a 10 veces el precio que se paga aquí Cons:Quizás podían venir mejor embalados, y no en una bolsita de pl&#22... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeliasfb on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright green leds. Very cheap for the quality. It cost about 5 times in my town. What else can I say? They are leds, green leds. Great quality. Great brightness. Great green light. Crystal clear leds. Narrow focus. Great for DIY projects. Very well packag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrSch on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap - clear plastic - nearly all of them are working - wide angle - really bright - no legs of the LEDs were bent Cons:- not very homogeneous throughout the packages, some are brighter than others or have a slightly different shade of green - a few arrived... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1Roddy on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, all LEDs seem to be of uniform brightness when checked visually. leads were straight and clean. Easy to solder. Cons:None, as noted above, good quality easy to use. I only wish I had purchased more OtherThoughts:In OTHER cases when I have purchas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonowcz on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is nice green led light for DIY. On 2,8 volts lights great at sunlight. Very easy to use and its cheaper than in my country. Comes in month in nice package as always :) and all 10 was working, ill certainly buy more. So i think its good buy if you want some good le... Read more

10 pack one nice greed led light for DIY 2,8 Volts at sunlight
    0 0
  • posted byslash43 on 12/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These LEDs are bright and easy to use. Visible at bright sunlight at 3.3 V (at 20 mA current). Cheaper than in local shops Cons:1 of 20 appeared to be burned out after soldering, but maybe I've overheated it. It is not a problem anyway, because they're cheap Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelomy2010 on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is a great product and is so cheap!! the LEDS are very bright, have a nice green colour to them, the leads are thin and pre tinned making them easy to solder Cons:The shape of light isn't the best possible. But for this price i didnt expect it either. No co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsyMonkey on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very very bright, very very cheap, comes in a very good package that protect it against impact. All the 10 arrived and were working. Cons:They arrived in a good package but without the inner small pack as other leds that i've bought came with, but big deal. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariozitow on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These emitters are very very bright and perfect for home projects. Awesome price; your local stores sure would charge you twice this price for half the quantity. These LEDs are very bright; they may not be good for some purposes, but are excellent for interesting lighti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexColb on 05/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- They are extremely handy to have around - The quality is good, and all of the ten worked very well - They are very bright - The LEDs are clear, in other words the color is generated inside the actual diode Cons:None really. They have all worked (up till now at... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections