Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreslozano97 on 08/05/2015

Hola el pedido me llegó semana y media antes jaja eso me me alegra por otra parte al destaparla que gran calidad la de cada material y herramienta para armar la estufa, el envase de 350 mll en Aluminio uff no pesa casi nada. la garra para poner las ollas es muy chevere muy masculino el diseño al... Read more

Muy buena estufa ideal para camping y montaña

Impression:Good product,Made of stainless steel and aluminum,+++++;

0 0 0

• posted byPiroclites on 05/02/2015

Cheap aber good like others. So strong. work very well!

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjeff96 on 03/28/2015

Pros: I've tested this stove with regular unleaded gasoline and it works as well as a more expensive whisperlite. It can also simmer which a whisperlite won't. I haven't tested this stove extensively yet, but it seems to be well put together. Cons: A little heavier than the more expensive brand... Read more

Impression:Good product,Made of stainless steel and aluminum,+++++;

0 0 0

• posted bycardmail on 01/27/2015

Very high quality product! Made of stainless steel and aluminum! Working conditions fall in love without any problems! I am very happy shopping!

BRS-8 stainless steel and aluminum Multi-Functional Oil and Gas Stove BRS-8 stainless steel and aluminum Multi-Functional Oil and Gas Stove BRS-8 stainless steel and aluminum Multi-Functional Oil and Gas Stove

Impression:Made of stainless steel and aluminum,+++++;

0 0 0

• posted byelpoolet on 12/25/2014

I live in France so, the english fuel names doesn't meet the french ones. I've tested this BRS with "pétrole desaromatise". It' sa little bit uneasy to start but when you acquired the 'tip' it's quite easy. Just put some fuel on the tissue and with a lighter, fire it. Within seconds you will have... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byfauxalliance on 02/10/2014

Excellent stove that can burn either white gas, gasoline or butane and or propane without changing nozzles. White (naptha) gas is much nicer to use because of less petro smell. Gasoline works great, smells a lot stonger. FireMaple adapter works great for cheap cans of butane. Works great with are... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byzazinet on 01/06/2014

Build quality - good enough. Just a couple of misperfections at stove body came from molding issues. But, anyway, everything works OK. It is very lightweight. Even lighter than my gas stove (Covea made). I did not try it with diesel, but with gasoline it works perfect - gets hot and starts the is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrofarn on 01/03/2014

its cheap, lightweight, comes with a practical storage bag that can contain the burner. is very easy to work out how its works. the storage bag could have been in plastic so the fumes that are from the leftover oil would not contaminate the other things you have with you in the backpack. It does... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalticorp on 11/22/2013

The price is good, the device is good. Compared with models Primus and Brunton burners this burner otvechat all published specifications. My burner Brunton purchased in the United States broke the needle valve. Fine adjustment of the fuel has become impossible due to the fact that the adjustment... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloren90 on 11/22/2013

excellent product! arrived in Italy after only 3 weeks. immediately appears as sturdy and pleasing to the eye. The box contains useful tools for maintenance and cleaning. is able to burn gasoline but also alcohol. is stable even with large pots. allows to boil the water in a short time even at of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere