DX » Community » Reviews » BRS-8 Multi-Functional Oil/Gas Stove
Customer’s impression:
Good product Buen producto Хороший продукт +++++ Made of stainless steel and aluminum
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrfstadler on 07/31/2016

Pros: good price, good materials, and the multi-fuel idea sounds good Cons: It got clogged up at the second time I turned it on and the needle that comes with it to clean is thicker than the burner hole. It's impossible to unclog it with the provided tools. Don't know how to fix it. I was using... Read more

Impression:Cheap is cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bySierdw84 on 07/11/2016

Burns long on one fill, take it with me fishing to make coffee and eggs.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted by10190048 on 03/27/2016

hinta / laatu aivan loistava, paketti tuli nopeammin kiinasta suomeen kuin helsingistä perille siinä postille miettimistä

0 0 0

• posted byGonzaxo on 03/03/2016

Muy bueno. Funciona bien. LLegó en 25 días

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted by1124297 on 02/17/2016

Tuote oli kasattu vain käsin kiristämällä liitokset, kannattaa käydä työkalulla kaikki liitokset läpi ennen ensi käyttöä. Toimii todella hyvin, helppokäyttöinen, ohjeita en tähän löytänyt. Netistä löytyy video jossa opastetaan käyttö.

Impression:+++++;

0 0 0

• posted byAVOTI on 02/11/2016

High quality product. Very easy to use with gasoline and disel A little hard to be lighted with gas But after the lighting works well Very durable in trips and runs for long time Worth every penny

0 0 0

• posted by9356371 on 11/15/2015

Funcionou perfeitamente! Com todos combustíveis que testei!

Impression:Good product,+++++;

0 0 0

• posted bySpbGrey on 11/11/2015

Брал 2 шт. Очень доволен. Хорошо сделано, хорошо упаковано, быстро выслали, быстро доставили. Одну оставил себе - вторую подарил другу, который очень остался доволен подарком. Сравнивал с известным брендом - разницы нет - запчасти подходят!

Impression:Хороший продукт;

0 0 0

• posted bySpbGrey on 11/11/2015

Полная копия известного бренда. Сделано с любовью, т.е. без косяков. Работает хорошо: не течет, не травит... За такую цену хорошее приобретение. Красивая коробка, хорошо упаковано. Даже внутри все зафиксировано скотчем.

Impression:Хороший продукт,Качество хорошее. Работает превосходно!;

0 0 1

• posted byTrekR9 on 10/24/2015

good stove for the price and easy to use. Unfortunately, i received some defective item - pump leaks. darn.. I've tried to create a ticket for a replacement but it was not very easy to contact to staffs. One of the rubber boots on the legs were missing as well. Hopefully I can get the rubber as... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere