Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfauxalliance on 02/10/2014

Excellent stove that can burn either white gas, gasoline or butane and or propane without changing nozzles. White (naptha) gas is much nicer to use because of less petro smell. Gasoline works great, smells a lot stonger. FireMaple adapter works great for cheap cans of butane. Works great with cheap fuel.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byzazinet on 01/06/2014

Build quality - good enough. Just a couple of misperfections at stove body came from molding issues. But, anyway, everything works OK. It is very lightweight. Even lighter than my gas stove (Covea made). I did not try it with diesel, but with gasoline it works perfect - gets hot and starts working quickly;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrofarn on 01/03/2014

its cheap, lightweight, comes with a practical storage bag that can contain the burner. is very easy to work out how its works. the storage bag could have been in plastic so the fumes that are from the leftover oil would not contaminate the other things you have with you in the backpack. It does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalticorp on 11/22/2013

The price is good, the device is good. Compared with models Primus and Brunton burners this burner otvechat all published specifications. My burner Brunton purchased in the United States broke the needle valve. Fine adjustment of the fuel has become impossible due to the fact that the adjustment process ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloren90 on 11/22/2013

excellent product! arrived in Italy after only 3 weeks. immediately appears as sturdy and pleasing to the eye. The box contains useful tools for maintenance and cleaning. is able to burn gasoline but also alcohol. is stable even with large pots. allows to boil the water in a short time even at low temperatures.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozdx on 07/31/2013

Very good quality of build and materials. I have a old Sigg Swiss stove and this new one is far better of that. Very easy to startup, stable and good adjust of the flame. I'm use this stove on high mountais where have less oxigen and need good quality of stove and fuel, than i burn benzine, and recomend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycristianvi4 on 04/03/2013

Good price and good quality.Work as well as one that costs three times as much.I try to use biodiesel and it seems that seals withstand.For me it worked every time even in adverse weather conditions.Very useful stove Nice but a bit noisy.Preheat pipe limit your ability to use different silent caps.For ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybeveik on 03/19/2013

decent quality metal construction of stove, small, takes little space, has extra parts and tools for maintenance included. It's a bit hard to say anything objective since this was my first portable stove, but i could cook, boil my water for two weeks with mostly* no problems. I used these 46241 pots ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylavsann on 01/29/2013

Good product. For the price the quality is awesome. Similar 3 letter brand item can cost you over 100 USd. This one is the bang for the BUCK. Do not hesitate Buy it without second thoughts. Has a lots of firepower. Can burn any fuel. Works under any condiction. What else do you expect from a camping ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrenejose2012 on 12/09/2012

Very cheap and strongly built. Able to burn unleaded gas, kerosene, butane, and diesel. I use it to boil 10 liters of water and cook rice(with much fiddling and adjustments) almost everyday for a month. I've already dismantled the stove and cleaned the gas generator tube after several weeks of using ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections