DX » Community » Reviews » 1500-2000 MCD 5mm Blue LED Emitters (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 43 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These little LEDs are perfect for any small lighting projects you plan on doing. They seem to have pretty good build quality, strong leads, and are relatively bright. So far I haven't had a single one burn out, so they seem to have good internal strength. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogifin on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright leds if compared to their size. All leds inside the package were fully working no twisted legs or dead ones. Cons:Nothing at all. Maybe little lower price or bigger amount of leds. OtherThoughts:These leds runs best at 3,3v. I measured brightness w... Read more

Blue led brightness measurement
    0 0
  • posted bysandalian on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and insanely bright. I can use them for building my own growing light. It's cheaper than buying LED lights from local electronic store. Shipping time approximately 3-4 weeks, not a big deal because I only have spare time on weekends. Now I'm building LED matr... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAmauri77A on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price these leds is very good! All 10 LEDs work perfectly with a low current consumption. Work with 3 volts, but you can use a regulator lm3940 transforming 8 - 24 Volts to 3.3 Volts without problem and use the LEDs in the car battery that has a 12 - 14 Vo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrenanpontez on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They're very bright! Received all 10 on the pack. Calculate them as 1.8V and 20mA. Tested at a USB port and used 220R for the resistor. Worked very fine and very bright. Look at the pictures, I've taken one! Cons:There are really no cons, except for the fact tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrbnrevolution on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They look really good good light high Brightness good presentation and delivery. Cons:none at all, are working properly, have arrived without any blow or zest, and light up really well. not hesitate a moment to buy these LEDs. OtherThoughts:LEDs that illuminate... Read more

Blue LEDs
    1 0
  • posted byAustinClark on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright, efficient, and cheap. Coupled with their red equivalent (Which can also be found on this site) they produce a magnificent purple glow (I used a piece of paper as a diffuser. Cons:Very directional, not great for use in digital electronics (though the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDaanWielens on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These LED-lights are very bright. All of the LEDs do work, none of them was broken. The legs of the LEDs are strong enough for normal use. All LEDs came with 'straight' (not bent) legs. Cons:I haven't experienced any trouble with these LEDs. Some may say that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJosh101 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All worked, they have a nice color, and were all intact. They operate well at 20ma - 30ma and at the rated voltage. They all work and are well... blue LED's, simple easy to use. Cons:No cons, OtherThoughts:If you know what they are and how to use them there sh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeliasfb on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright blue leds. Very cheap for the quality. It cost about 5 times in my town. What else can I say? They are leds, blue leds. Great quality. Great brightness. Great blue light. Crystal clear leds. Narrow focus. Great for DIY projects. Very well packaged.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections