DX » Community » Reviews » 1500-2000 MCD 5mm Blue LED Emitters (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinetic78 on 05/30/2014

Brightness & Price... All package fully operational. Used them for decoration with 2 AAA batteries (3Volts).. Even had to use 120ohm resistor for each led on some projects to reduce brightness in pitch black ambient light. Very low power consumption. None that I can remember. Although there should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

These little LEDs are perfect for any small lighting projects you plan on doing. They seem to have pretty good build quality, strong leads, and are relatively bright. So far I haven't had a single one burn out, so they seem to have good internal strength. None at all. None at all. For only 1.45, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylogifin on 03/05/2014

Very bright leds if compared to their size. All leds inside the package were fully working no twisted legs or dead ones. Nothing at all. Maybe little lower price or bigger amount of leds. These leds runs best at 3,3v. I measured brightness with that voltage and it was 3840Lux @ 10 cm. I tried 5,5v but ... Read more

Blue led brightness measurement

0 0 0

• posted byrodserling on 09/25/2013

These really glow bright blue!. I have been using these in guitar pedal projects for a while now and have not had any failures. They seem to be well constructed. The 5mm size is a handy size to keep available at my work bench. They have a very clear lens. They also have strong metal leads which do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandalian on 09/25/2013

Very cheap and insanely bright. I can use them for building my own growing light. It's cheaper than buying LED lights from local electronic store. Shipping time approximately 3-4 weeks, not a big deal because I only have spare time on weekends. Now I'm building LED matrix using these LEDs and will post ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrebusquibus on 08/22/2013

They are definitely some of the best LEDs per unit cost I have come across! I have a very large assortment of 5mm LEDs for my projects, and because I have to change them out frequently, I needed to have LEDs I could cut to custom lengths, and these fit my needs perfectly! They came packaged securely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybruno320 on 08/12/2013

They are very bright, even if it is in an iluminated room. The price is very good, since with the same amount of money I would be able to buy just one led and a half where I live Nothing that I could think of. I couldn't test the durability but i think it will not be a problem It's good to have big quantities ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGidrock on 08/12/2013

+ Price. I can't find in local shops LED's cheape then this item. + Useful. Sometimes in DIY projects you will be need use some light, and LED's is good choise. The color is good and they give great light. Good for indicators and modding. - No datasheet. I don't know what is normal current of this LED,... Read more

overview

0 0 0

• posted bylordseiya on 08/01/2013

These LEDS are really strong... The price is unbeatable Quality is GREAT! i've ordered 40 ( forty ) of them and all worked well. The legs [ terminals ] have good size No cons at all, maybe that it doesnt come with data Sheet, so i had to measure the characteristic by my own ( voltage, power consumption,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmauri77A on 07/24/2013

The price these leds is very good! All 10 LEDs work perfectly with a low current consumption. Work with 3 volts, but you can use a regulator lm3940 transforming 8 - 24 Volts to 3.3 Volts without problem and use the LEDs in the car battery that has a 12 - 14 Volts arrived in my city in less than a month!... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections