-Very bright. Even at Daylight
- Ten simple LED anode-catode.
- They are cheap and good enough for simple projects and prototypes. -Well packaged in a resistant bubble wrap.
-Price/Quality is really good for ten leds. Not yellow as advertised. Orange -> reddish color
Almost two months to reach Italy (maybe due to the XMAS seasons) Price really good ... Read more
Unbeatable price. Good brightness. Comes with a resistent bubble wrap. Price is really good for ten leds. All of them came working and brighty. Useful as every colored led. I guess this product has no cons or I can't find one. I should say that you get what you pay for, but in this case, I guess you get more than you pay. Useful as a steering light ... Read more
These really glow bright yellow. I have been using these in guitar pedal projects for a while now and have not had any failures. They seem to be well constructed. The 5mm size is a handy size to keep available at my work bench. They have a very clear lens. They also have strong metal leads which do not bend easily (which is a GOOD thing!) None that ... Read more
They are very bright, even if it is in an iluminated room. The price is very good, since with the same amount of money I would be able to buy just one led and a half where I live. Nothing that I could think of. I couldn't test the durability but i think it will not be a problem... I don't know where I will use yellow leds, but that's ok. It's good to ... Read more
They are really bright and all of them worked like a Charm!!!
I plug them directly on my Arduino board and they worked fantastic (Even without a resistor).
They are really cheap so you can use them without the fear of burning them. None that I can think of right now. None that I can think of right now. I bought these set leds without any specific purpose.... Read more
- cheap - clear plastic - nearly all of them are working - wide angle - really bright
- no legs of the LEDs were bent - not very homogeneous throughout the packages, some are brighter than others or have a slightly different shade of yellow
- a few arrived already defective, but most of them are working Great LEDs for any DIY projects, great choice ... Read more
Very very bright, very very cheap, comes in a very good package that protect it against impact. All the 10 arrived and were working. They came with a inner package also, that is good for keeping them separated from others in you stock. None at moment. If you usually use leds in your electronic project you must buy it to have in your personal stock, ... Read more
- Amazing price;
- DO what they should;
- Well packed (no legs bended, etc...);
- Pretty brigth; - Two of them didn't lighten up;
- No info on package;
- Not exactly the same color on all of them;
- They are much more orange than yellow; - They are exactly like any other leds (material, legs, etc);
- They do what they should; - If you need yellow/orange ... Read more
These arrived within 13 days from DX, which was great, as I'm always impatient for goodies to arrive. They arrived wrapped carefully inside a bubble-wrap bag, in turn wrapped in a jiffy bag. Therefore, everything arrived sound, with no bent pins, etc. They are nice and bright, with quite an intense orangey-yellow beam. The exact colour isn't critical ... Read more
- Ten simple yellow LEDs anode-catode.
- They are cheap and good enough for simple projects and prototypes. - Some seemed to be orange, and some seemed to be yellow. Not a big deal. - I used them for Arduino projects. They worked ok for me. Follow this tutorial if you don't know how to get them work on an Arduino board: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.