DX » Community » Reviews » 1000-1500 MCD 5mm Yellow LED Emitters (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygalbano on 01/15/2014

-Very bright. Even at Daylight - Ten simple LED anode-catode. - They are cheap and good enough for simple projects and prototypes. -Well packaged in a resistant bubble wrap. -Price/Quality is really good for ten leds. Not yellow as advertised. Orange -> reddish color Almost two months to reach Italy (maybe due to the XMAS seasons) Price really good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauricifj on 11/10/2013

Unbeatable price. Good brightness. Comes with a resistent bubble wrap. Price is really good for ten leds. All of them came working and brighty. Useful as every colored led. I guess this product has no cons or I can't find one. I should say that you get what you pay for, but in this case, I guess you get more than you pay. Useful as a steering light ... Read more

DX.com restocking my leds
    0 0
  • posted byrodserling on 09/25/2013

These really glow bright yellow. I have been using these in guitar pedal projects for a while now and have not had any failures. They seem to be well constructed. The 5mm size is a handy size to keep available at my work bench. They have a very clear lens. They also have strong metal leads which do not bend easily (which is a GOOD thing!) None that ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybruno320 on 08/12/2013

They are very bright, even if it is in an iluminated room. The price is very good, since with the same amount of money I would be able to buy just one led and a half where I live. Nothing that I could think of. I couldn't test the durability but i think it will not be a problem... I don't know where I will use yellow leds, but that's ok. It's good to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagustingv on 08/12/2013

They are really bright and all of them worked like a Charm!!! I plug them directly on my Arduino board and they worked fantastic (Even without a resistor). They are really cheap so you can use them without the fear of burning them. None that I can think of right now. None that I can think of right now. I bought these set leds without any specific purpose.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrSch on 01/06/2013

- cheap - clear plastic - nearly all of them are working - wide angle - really bright - no legs of the LEDs were bent - not very homogeneous throughout the packages, some are brighter than others or have a slightly different shade of yellow - a few arrived already defective, but most of them are working Great LEDs for any DIY projects, great choice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsyMonkey on 10/10/2012

Very very bright, very very cheap, comes in a very good package that protect it against impact. All the 10 arrived and were working. They came with a inner package also, that is good for keeping them separated from others in you stock. None at moment. If you usually use leds in your electronic project you must buy it to have in your personal stock, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynelitow on 10/07/2012

- Amazing price; - DO what they should; - Well packed (no legs bended, etc...); - Pretty brigth; - Two of them didn't lighten up; - No info on package; - Not exactly the same color on all of them; - They are much more orange than yellow; - They are exactly like any other leds (material, legs, etc); - They do what they should; - If you need yellow/orange ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythekanester on 08/21/2012

These arrived within 13 days from DX, which was great, as I'm always impatient for goodies to arrive. They arrived wrapped carefully inside a bubble-wrap bag, in turn wrapped in a jiffy bag. Therefore, everything arrived sound, with no bent pins, etc. They are nice and bright, with quite an intense orangey-yellow beam. The exact colour isn't critical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidmallol on 02/05/2012

- Ten simple yellow LEDs anode-catode. - They are cheap and good enough for simple projects and prototypes. - Some seemed to be orange, and some seemed to be yellow. Not a big deal. - I used them for Arduino projects. They worked ok for me. Follow this tutorial if you don't know how to get them work on an Arduino board: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections