DX » Community » Reviews » 1000-1500 MCD 5mm Yellow LED Emitters (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMauricifj on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unbeatable price. Good brightness. Comes with a resistent bubble wrap. Price is really good for ten leds. All of them came working and brighty. Useful as every colored led. Cons:I guess this product has no cons or I can't find one. OtherThoughts:I should say t... Read more

DX.com restocking my leds
    0 0
  • posted byrodserling on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These really glow bright yellow. I have been using these in guitar pedal projects for a while now and have not had any failures. They seem to be well constructed. The 5mm size is a handy size to keep available at my work bench. They have a very clear lens. The... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybruno320 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very bright, even if it is in an iluminated room. The price is very good, since with the same amount of money I would be able to buy just one led and a half where I live. Cons:Nothing that I could think of. I couldn't test the durability but i think it will not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagustingv on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are really bright and all of them worked like a Charm!!! I plug them directly on my Arduino board and they worked fantastic (Even without a resistor). They are really cheap so you can use them without the fear of burning them. Cons:None that I can think o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrSch on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap - clear plastic - nearly all of them are working - wide angle - really bright - no legs of the LEDs were bent Cons:- not very homogeneous throughout the packages, some are brighter than others or have a slightly different shade of yellow - a few arrive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsyMonkey on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very very bright, very very cheap, comes in a very good package that protect it against impact. All the 10 arrived and were working. They came with a inner package also, that is good for keeping them separated from others in you stock. Cons:None at moment. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynelitow on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Amazing price; - DO what they should; - Well packed (no legs bended, etc...); - Pretty brigth; Cons:- Two of them didn't lighten up; - No info on package; - Not exactly the same color on all of them; - They are much more orange than yellow; OtherThoughts:- T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythekanester on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These arrived within 13 days from DX, which was great, as I'm always impatient for goodies to arrive. They arrived wrapped carefully inside a bubble-wrap bag, in turn wrapped in a jiffy bag. Therefore, everything arrived sound, with no bent pins, etc. They are nice and br... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidmallol on 02/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Ten simple yellow LEDs anode-catode. - They are cheap and good enough for simple projects and prototypes. Cons:- Some seemed to be orange, and some seemed to be yellow. Not a big deal. OtherThoughts:- I used them for Arduino projects. They worked ok for me.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKetse89 on 12/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Basic and reliable superbright 5mm led with small angle and clear non-diffused package. These are good for many applications. I drived one with 9V battery and 150R + 220R series resistors, which yields aprox. 18mA forward current and the led didn't get warm. S... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections