Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

I am a basketball referee and I needed a good whistle for my matches. I bought 10 of them so I can resell them and i did fast... There is really a print on one side of the whistle, maybe you don't like this. You can order black, this is the "normal" color for referees, blue, red and yellow whistles The basketball referees in the whole world ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydqtran on 09/17/2012

- This pealess whistle is a copy of the authentic Fox 40 Classic pealess whistle, which is a good whistle - Being pealess, doesn't have the typical problems found in regular pea whistles - Sounds exactly like the real Fox 40 - Is as loud as the real Fox 40 (very loud) - More reasonably priced than the real Fox 40 - Has a cheaper feel to it compared ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolishHammer on 01/18/2012

The whistle is of Canadian design, and has the durability of the same one purchased for $15 in local stores. When used it is very loud similar to those used by referees on professional field sports. Can also be used in very cold or hot conditions since there is no little metal parts or balls inside. The little metal ring came scuffed when i got mine,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections