DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Resin Lens Windproof Glasses with Protective Case - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycyriusbe on 11/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Offers the protection i expect. Have used it outside, or indoor to protect from LED DIY working (high power led). Still not used with car, it's nearly winter, no real high sun, and this is really protecting from light. Car test will be for summer. It stays in place, eve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymotakuji2000 on 09/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:amazingly low price stated that the protection meets UV400 really well protected from the sun tightly envelop the person and do not let the wind I use them for cycling and they are very comfortable to me Comes in a protective cover, although he came to me alre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepperkaker on 09/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits very well Comfortable Good for sports very light low price Cons:sometimes gets foggy when training vert hard. built quality not perfect. Not smooth movement of moveable parts Does not feel perfectly straight on my head OtherThoughts:Best for sports, and other activ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections