DX » Community » Reviews » DX Explosion-Proof Waterproof Surveillance Security Camera with 36-LED IR Night Vision (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by RM2009 on 05/19/2013

Pros: The construction quality is good, the camera is robust. The image quality is very good. The colors during the day are good and during the night the IR leds make possible to see at least 10m. Cons: The pictures of this product shows 2 screws to adjust focus and zoom. Well, on my unit there are only the holes - no screws to adjustments (at... Read more

0 0
  • posted by killmasher on 05/15/2013

Pros: very well built camera. easy to install. Just Plug and play. The Night vision on this camera has a very good range. The video quality is excellent. Not hd, but when full size on a 42inch tv the quality and colour of the camera is surprising. Cons: the instructions are in chinese but if you need them to work this thing out then you should... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rhbbatista on 03/18/2013

Pros: The image is really good. In fact the nocturnal images are better than the daytime. With medium light intensity at night the picture still colored. Cons: When place the camera at almost 90 degree the IR leds reflect on the white body and the image get terrible. Screws that come with the camera are very short for the installation. OtherTho... Read more

1 0
  • posted by killmasher on 09/19/2012

Pros: The Picture Quality is very good. the price isn't too much considering what you can buy locally. installation was very easy Cons: Picture quality during the night is a bit bad the Infra red reflects of the white housing and back at the camera making a halo effect but this is fixed by painting the housing black OtherThoughts: Found it rath... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bastiplutt on 03/23/2012

Pros: I have tested several CCTV-cameras and this is absolutely the best for the price. The quality of the film is about the same as my old Panasonic semiproffesional miniDV-camera wich means you can recognice a person. That you can't do with less than 500 TV-lines at a distance. I have used it in -10C and it worked. Cons: Maybe you have to use... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bastiplutt on 09/18/2011

Pros: This camera with 520 TV-lines is much better than my 480-lines cameras. This camera give natural colours in daylight, astonishing sharpness and is absolutely suitable for demanding surveillance use. 480-lines is good enough but this one is better. The zoom function is excellent. Good night vision too. Cons: Sorry to give cons but the temp... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections