DX » Community » Reviews » Presta to Schrader Valve Adapter Converters - Golden (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good buy Not perfect. Nothing to complain it works very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGearlooseG on 11/20/2015

Le riduzioni per le ruote delle bici da applicare alla valvola di gonfiaggio sono di buona fattura in ottone con una guarnizione all'interno.

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byTheLivingOne on 08/12/2015

The adapters are fine and easy to use. Pumped over 100 PSI without any air loss. I have bikes with both Schrader and Presta valves but I only have one good floor pump and it is hard to switch between the valve types. Much easier to use the adapters and always keep the pump in Schrader mode. - air... Read more

Impression:Useful,Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted bylrms73 on 06/09/2015

Pros: It did work using an electrical compressor, where other adapters would not. Cons: Seems a bit on the small side and left the compressor head fall when the pressure reached a higher level. Other thoughts: This is better than other adapters I have, but still not perfect. I recommend SKU 90730... Read more

Impression:Not perfect.;

0 0 0

• posted byGeneralPats on 05/21/2015

I'm happy with this purchase, it is exactly what it looked like online and works perfectly

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byomeronn on 01/03/2015

The product is made of good materials, fitted perfectly into my pump and allowed good inflation. Will use it often. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bybragat on 12/03/2014

There isn't much to say about these. They work just fine, there is nothing to complain about the product. The material is good and works fine. They could be a bit cheaper, though.

Impression:Nothing to complain;

0 0 0

• posted bykikisalemaster on 09/30/2014

Pros: It works fine. I use second one as spare in wallet. Cons: Noting special. It is as expected and described.

Impression:it works very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydokkenpaul on 06/20/2014

Well made product. Made of brass and has a rubber o ring that cannot be seen in the photo. Very good value for the price they are asking. Not sure I'll every need t2 but good to have one as a backup. Cannot think of any other con. Make sure your pump does not have an adapter built in. Many pumps... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 04/23/2014

Very light, does exactly what expected. Nice colour, very cute and good quality. Very usefull to inflate your tires. Easy to use and easy to travel in a bag. None! None that I can think on, if you have presta valves and need an adapter don't think, buy it! I'm very happy with this buy. If I have... Read more

photo schrader

0 0 1

• posted bydansouza on 10/08/2013

Nice color; good color; good size; well built piece; shines a lot; fitted right on my bike tyres; I should bought more than 2 pieces to sell here in Brazil; excellent size; good color; good size; nothing at all; nothing to complaint; nothing bad to say on this product; I should buy more to sell I... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere