DX » Community » Reviews » Presta to Schrader Valve Adapter Converters - Golden (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydokkenpaul on 06/20/2014

Well made product. Made of brass and has a rubber o ring that cannot be seen in the photo. Very good value for the price they are asking. Not sure I'll every need t2 but good to have one as a backup. Cannot think of any other con. Make sure your pump does not have an adapter built in. Many pumps do. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 04/23/2014

Very light, does exactly what expected. Nice colour, very cute and good quality. Very usefull to inflate your tires. Easy to use and easy to travel in a bag. None! None that I can think on, if you have presta valves and need an adapter don't think, buy it! I'm very happy with this buy. If I have to buy ... Read more

photo schrader

0 0 0

• posted bydansouza on 10/08/2013

Nice color; good color; good size; well built piece; shines a lot; fitted right on my bike tyres; I should bought more than 2 pieces to sell here in Brazil; excellent size; good color; good size; nothing at all; nothing to complaint; nothing bad to say on this product; I should buy more to sell here ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byricardobnb on 06/19/2013

This presta to shrader adapter is very useful when your bike has a presta valve and the air compressor has a normal shrader valve. Then you just need to put the adapter into the valve in your bike and use any conventional air compressor! Good quality and very easy to use! No cons for this product. All ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections