Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmauri on 05/13/2013

If you have a vehicle and you don't like the look of the stock/factory lighting in the inside of your vehicle this bulb set is a good start in upgrading the look of your car. This bulb set is a very cheap set and i don't think that you'll find this bulb size in led's at any regular automotive store so this is a good buy. The color of these led's are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeestirito on 11/02/2011

If you have a vehicle and you don't like the look of the stock/factory lighting in the inside of your vehicle this bulb set is a good start in upgrading the look of your car. This bulb set is a very cheap set and i don't think that you'll find this bulb size in led's at any regular automotive store so this is a good buy. The color of these led's are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolavxxx on 05/28/2008

Cheap Compact Nice color of the light Good light strength There are two types of this led.. eg. one type is small and other is large. I bought 10 sets and I got about half of them the small ones (look at product pictures I have posted) I retrofitted theese lights in my cars bulb-sockets, so I can run the white leds in the instrumentcluster. The OEM ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections