DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Soft Sleeve Case for 13.3" Laptop Notebook - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasnz12 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks awesome black! it's cheap and protects macbook nicely. No zipper means you will not worry about scratching it. Material is quite nice. it does not feel cheap at all. It fits perfectly for macbook or any other 13inch ultrabook variants. It does well protect your... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytokali on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It was ok for the money - it didnt cost too much - and does the job - protects my laptop from scratches. The cheapest here (Finland)in shop I found 4 times more expensive. Cons:Well, didnät expect too much with that price - maybe the packaging was a bit rough as the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinor09 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it not only because of other good reviews on this item. The item is great as it is a velcro-type case. I have one that is a zipper-type and it fits so snugly, I am afraid that I would scratch my new notebook if I was not careful when zipping up the case. With t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoiself on 08/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. This soft sleeve case keeps my Macbook Pro away from unnecessary scratches and dust. To carry the Macbook between rooms, offices and to store in a suitcase or shelf. Nice fabric and non-slippery grip. Cons:This is a soft protection and can't substitute a ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySch0rsch on 06/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a nice sleeve witch fits my 13,3" Notebook perfectly. The quality is decent and the used material feels nice. It is better than I would have ecpected, especially for the price. As it first arrived, the sleeve had a folding indentation, because it was folded s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeGraa on 08/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ It's Cool + It's Cheap + It's Protechtive Cons:- Would wish the layer of the sleeve was a bit thicker, for better protection. OtherThoughts:I personaly prefer a velcro closer rather than a zipper closer. The zipper can scratch the sides and corners of the laptop. I do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybamzero on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a seemingly well made laptop sleeve. Priced quite well. Decent thickness of neoprene to protect your laptop from bumps along the way.. Cons:Nothing really to say about it so far, so long as it doesn't fall apart too soon then it is all good. OtherThoughts:Bought t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections