DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Soft Bag for 13.3" Laptop Notebook - Gray
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGoingup on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and feels very nice, made from quality material. Any '13 laptop would fit perfectly (Mac or PC). Using more than year, still in very good shape . Bought two bags for friends - both still using and are happy with it! Doesn't weight to much - easy to carry. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynfilipe on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice material, made of something like neoprene. I have a hard cover too, so my Air gets a bit bigger, yet I can fit it inside this soft bag. It can absorb some small shocks, but you drop the bag with you laptop inside, it should get a few dents and scratches. Cons:Arriv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiorauber on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The case really protects the Laptop from scratches, feels really soft on the touch. The build quality is really good for the price! Not having a zipper is a pro too, my other case was sratching my laptop at the corners. Cons:Its big for my 13.3 sony laptop, le... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypedroleal on 07/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price. - Better than zipper. - Nice color. - Fits perfectly the MacBook White Unibody 13.3". Cons:- Built quality (acceptable for the price). - Delivery took more than 3 months. - It came folded in the package and it made some marks on the product that ca... Read more

Macbook White Unibody fits perfectly. Marks caused by the folding in the pack. Velcro built quality. Stylish Protective Soft Bag for 13.3" Laptop
    1 0
  • posted byjlee71 on 07/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good value for money. There is no zip to break or get stuck (or scratch my 13" Macbook Pro as my last bag did). Delivery was fast enough for me, and it was packaged well. It matches the one I bought for my iPad! Cons:No cons that I can think of! OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySilviaSil on 02/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has no zipper! Very good quality of finishing. It's real memory foam so it is quite thick, and it will lose any mark very soon if you fold it (for example: it came folded at shipping). It has a nice design, and a pretty color. Cons:None so far, it is a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagentmike on 02/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very durable and soft - offers great protection for the notebook, even though it's not expensive. It's quite cheap(in the good-money way), in regular stores the cheapest notebook cover is about 35 USD. Doesn't have a zipper, which can scratch the notebook, instead it us... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections