DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Hair Straightener - Black (110~220V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscaldaf on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:an say that is a good iron, heats up very fast, has different levels of heat in the first level smoothes fine hair, not too hot where it seizes, has an LED that will blinkCons:I find no against, I had to wait quite a dispatch that was not in stock, but if I was appeared... Read more

Professional Hair Straightener - Black (110~220V) Professional Hair Straightener - Black (110~220V)
    0 0
  • posted byloris67 on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:straightener, good product, reaches high temperatures, fast, cord a little short for professional use. Good grip, not great for curling, good for smooth. Cons:straightener, I came without the sticker designs that emulates the carbon, as in the pictures, has a w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycristian13 on 03/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a very good, heats up very well with different heat levels. It is light, with a very modern design, easy to handle, my girlfriend liked it a lot, is a good buy considering the price. The plug is too large, has good materials of manufacture, is comfortable and pract... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycristian13 on 03/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:can say that is a good iron, heats up very fast, has different levels of heat in the first level smoothes fine hair, not too hot where it seizes, has an LED that will blink once I get to temperature we wanted. You can do curls with the iron, is a nice gift for the girls,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections