DX » Community » Reviews » RAXCONN In-Ear Stereo Earphone - Black (120CM-Length)
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStanVav on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice design, the sound is clear, nice bass and trebles, the cable looks like sturdy, good quality wire. There is no distortion even at high volume. Price is very reasonable. There are three bud sizes in the package to fit each individual ear. Cons:So far none, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfjensen on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not too big and fit perfectly. They have a metal housing on all elements. Bass and treble are incredibly good. Much better than other low price in-ears here on dx. Ambient Sound is blocked well. They don't show any sound distortions. Cons:One of my headphones ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLCCVR on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound quality is good. Cable length is all right. Cons:During heavy exercises, it slides quite often from the ears; the cable is not much resistant (mine lasted only 3 months). OtherThoughts:The cable ended up in a bad contact with only 3 months of (stressful) use. Duri... Read more

4 0
  • posted bySamga on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English: It is a well made ear-phone with good quality material. It looks very nice. It has a good outside noise blocking with good sound quality. Low price and free shipping. Português: É um bom fone de ouvido feito com um bom material. É bem apresent&#2... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymatheusmimo on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, the price it's really attractive. The sound it's not the best of the world, but its not bad too. For those people that just want the hear some music, during the way home, or work its really recommended. If you use both earphones, you will not listen any so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBXHJ1 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build, sound and fit long lead to listen on the bike when I feel it is safe enough or when on the trainer as the lead can reach through the shirt. They also come with different size buds for different ears Cons:If I was being picky some other buds are easier to ide... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeozkececi on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound quality. Sound quality. Sound quality. This earphone has very detailed, well balanced, clean and dynamic sound. I bought over 20 earphones from DX to choose 3 of them for myself. I can clearly say that, this earphone is the one of best with its sound qua... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMaofKO1990 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price, stylish design, and the sound. Sound is good balanced, no frequency is too loud or too quiet, like with other cheap (2-5$) earphones here on DX. Bass is strong, stronger than on my 4 year branded earphones, but clear, not distorted and overall the sou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybit15 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The sound quality is very decent, very efficient, good high frequency response, good bass although a little saturated on mid-bass (~200-300Hz). Very nice metallic finish, good cord length, metallic gold-plated 3.5mm connector. Cons:Frequency response could be fl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAgrippa1 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very good. Quality is approx the same as the more ordinary expensive brands. The Stereo-sound is more then you can ask for, plus the noise cancelling is really good. Cons:Can't really see any clear one's. The quality of the fabric attached to plugs could be... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections