DX » Community » Reviews » RAXCONN In-Ear Stereo Earphone - Black (120CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice Sound buena calidad/precio sound great after 'running in'
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaledava on 10/28/2015

Pros: Wow, the sound is great! Superior sound for a really good price, metal, durable. I really enjoy my purchased Cons: None Recommended.

0 0 0

• posted byslawomir65 on 10/19/2015

Hight-quallity headphones.Good bass and clear sound.They rival the quality of the higher-end price.

RAXCONN headphones RAXCONN headphones

Impression:brzmi świetnie po "działa w";

0 0 0

• posted by9379735 on 05/12/2015

Very nice earbuds, well built and with good sound at a more than affordable price.

Impression:sound great after 'running in';

0 0 0

• posted byjeffewing on 03/17/2015

Pros:These are the best sounding earphones I have owned. Strong bass and excellent treble; Cons: Sound was extremely distorted for the first half hour, Very strange to listen to, but after 'running in' they now sound perfect.

Impression:sound great after 'running in';

0 0 1

• posted byPendulum on 01/08/2015

Impression:extreme good;

0 0 0

• posted bymanucho02 on 01/01/2015

Por el costo de estos auriculares el sonido es bastante bueno. La calidad de fabricación es muy buena, parecen algo débiles los cables pero no he tenido problemas con ellos.

Impression:buena calidad/precio;

0 0 0

• posted byMuratti550 on 05/11/2014

good bass and sound quality. comparable to 30 or 40 euro earphones. Its good enough for the regular music lisening people. The bit were the cords split up is made of metal so it drags the cord down. for me a good thing but i was thinking maybe this bit could have buttons on it for volume control... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGlitch69 on 03/11/2014

it is the best ear phone I ever heard! Its bass is really impressive, but it has mid and very nice high frequencies as well. It is build of a very good material, there are 3 different silicon peaces, so you can find your best served. there are no any cons for the time being, maybe the cabling can... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBeMptm on 02/04/2014

- Good bulit materials and lenght of the cable - Great sound - nice fit in ears - use it with smartphone to ear some music - This earphone has very detail, good balance, clean and dynamic sounds - not so good to running, or exercise because it feelts quite often from ears; - had to use some glue... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrosario12345 on 11/21/2013

excellent product with flawless finish great for strolling the incomparable style. I recommend to all my friends from dx tired of looking for something to make me happy and I found this product really recommend to all my friends. like to have a collection of them about him there Who likes to buy... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere