DX » Community » Reviews » RAXCONN In-Ear Stereo Earphone - Black (120CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice OK Good sound Sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysonyobsessed on 03/27/2016

Packaging is excellent. Looks nice overall but doesn't have answer button. The packaging is complex to open and very impressive. Extra items included and that's a plus. The sound is rich and the bass is good.

0 0 0

• posted byehogstrom on 02/21/2016

Pros. Really good sound for the price. Good bass. Earplugs has good sizes Cons. OK quality. On one pair the cord broke and on another one the "gold" piece broke. Would love to have these with a control and if they were a bit cheaper.

Impression:Good sound, ok quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9635897 on 12/16/2015

price OK- excellent sound-on-mobile Xiaomi 1S

0 0 0

• posted byTheViking72 on 11/28/2015

The build quality seems very good, and they look good. But there are some “problems” The tweet is ok, but they are lacking midrange clarity and the base is poor. This gives an overall hollow sound. I would not recommend these to anyone that are more than average interested in sound.

0 0 1

• posted byaledava on 10/28/2015

Pros: Wow, the sound is great! Superior sound for a really good price, metal, durable. I really enjoy my purchased Cons: None Recommended.

0 0 0

• posted byslawomir65 on 10/19/2015

Hight-quallity headphones.Good bass and clear sound.They rival the quality of the higher-end price.

RAXCONN headphones RAXCONN headphones

Impression:brzmi świetnie po "działa w";

0 0 1

• posted by9379735 on 05/12/2015

Very nice earbuds, well built and with good sound at a more than affordable price.

Impression:sound great after 'running in';

0 0 0

• posted byjeffewing on 03/17/2015

Pros:These are the best sounding earphones I have owned. Strong bass and excellent treble; Cons: Sound was extremely distorted for the first half hour, Very strange to listen to, but after 'running in' they now sound perfect.

Impression:sound great after 'running in';

0 0 1

• posted byPendulum on 01/08/2015

Impression:extreme good;

0 0 0

• posted bymanucho02 on 01/01/2015

Por el costo de estos auriculares el sonido es bastante bueno. La calidad de fabricación es muy buena, parecen algo débiles los cables pero no he tenido problemas con ellos.

Impression:buena calidad/precio;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere