DX » Community » Reviews » RAXCONN In-Ear Stereo Earphone - Black (120CM-Length)
  • 5 star 18 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMuratti550 on 05/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good bass and sound quality. comparable to 30 or 40 euro earphones. Its good enough for the regular music lisening people. The bit were the cords split up is made of metal so it drags the cord down. for me a good thing but i was thinking maybe this bit could have buttons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlitch69 on 03/11/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is the best ear phone I ever heard! Its bass is really impressive, but it has mid and very nice high frequencies as well. It is build of a very good material, there are 3 different silicon peaces, so you can find your best served. Cons:there are no any cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeMptm on 02/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good bulit materials and lenght of the cable - Great sound - nice fit in ears - use it with smartphone to ear some music - This earphone has very detail, good balance, clean and dynamic sounds Cons:- not so good to running, or exercise because it feelts quite often fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrosario12345 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent product with flawless finish great for strolling the incomparable style. I recommend to all my friends from dx tired of looking for something to make me happy and I found this product really recommend to all my friends. like to have a collection of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanVav on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice design, the sound is clear, nice bass and trebles, the cable looks like sturdy, good quality wire. There is no distortion even at high volume. Price is very reasonable. There are three bud sizes in the package to fit each individual ear. Cons:So far none, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatxtreme5408 on 07/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These earphones are superb for the price paid for them, very happy with them. i have been using them for way longer than a month, 2-3, i think, all i can say is i am quite impressed. paying only roughly $10, i expected dodgy headphones, however after receiving the item,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfjensen on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not too big and fit perfectly. They have a metal housing on all elements. Bass and treble are incredibly good. Much better than other low price in-ears here on dx. Ambient Sound is blocked well. They don't show any sound distortions. Cons:One of my headphones ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLCCVR on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound quality is good. Cable length is all right. Cons:During heavy exercises, it slides quite often from the ears; the cable is not much resistant (mine lasted only 3 months). OtherThoughts:The cable ended up in a bad contact with only 3 months of (stressful) use. Duri... Read more

4 0
  • posted bySamga on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English: It is a well made ear-phone with good quality material. It looks very nice. It has a good outside noise blocking with good sound quality. Low price and free shipping. Português: É um bom fone de ouvido feito com um bom material. É bem apresent&#2... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymatheusmimo on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, the price it's really attractive. The sound it's not the best of the world, but its not bad too. For those people that just want the hear some music, during the way home, or work its really recommended. If you use both earphones, you will not listen any so... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections