DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 6000mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power Li-ion Battery
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypss2010 on 01/10/2014

-Delivers 1amp for about 8 hours no problems -Portable -not too bulky or heavy but it does have 3 cells inside.. each at 8whx 3.7 volts. -No instructions how to charge. the led glows red with either the switch on or off and doesnt turn green when charge -the DC connector broke and fall inside the housing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjcottje on 06/15/2013

The voltage is perfect for bigger projects. You can use it to power led strips for a limited period of time. I used it to power a mobile radio system, witch needed to work for four days. Does not contain a USB port, you need to convert it yourself. (there are other battery packs witch have that) Not ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byCassiops on 05/29/2013

All things pro because it battery solve my problem. Now, I can watch sattelite TV in camping. I build one dockstation for sattelite tv and my power supply it is the battery. It is very light e small. Excuse my english. The charger have low capacity compared at the battery. I need of two days for full ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfuse314 on 03/08/2013

compact housing, powerful battery, dedicated power switch, complete package including charger adapter and power cable. I use this to power electonics projects like wearable LED and EL light shows and portable chargers for camera batteries. Voltage is usually a little below 12V, Internal Batteries cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvfranck on 11/29/2012

I received the battery and am running into a central alarm. It's working 100%. Recommend its use. It is very compact and has great capacity energy storage. The installation of the same is very easy and practical. It features LED charge indicator. Sufficient capacity to last for a long time. The power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 11/13/2012

Worked with my BT speakers that uses 12 volts since they didnt have internal battery should work with other devices seems to have enough power to drive the speakers loud and will last many hours of them Cant charge and tap off power at the same time is not made to be opened and replace batteries when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanbot99 on 03/16/2012

- good enclosure - cheap - complete: A charger and one extra cable to connect it to your device. - shipping from DX to the Netherlands in 20 days. - the enclosure is strong and finished but can't disassemble to mount it for example. - can't charge and connect a device on the same time. - charge current ... Read more

6 0 1

• posted byMahone1993 on 02/22/2012

battery is really great! very strong, and everything gets going, has a very dopbrou stamina, good is that the switch has its own ... too expensive, here in the Czech Republic can get for this price aji 20A battery, just in proportion to the size there is this tiny, perhaps because of such prize. It has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybestenemy on 07/27/2011

Straight to the point design with nothing extra. Nice and compact. Battery takes about 30 hours to charge fully due to large capacity. The power adapter is rated at 350mA and since the battery is 9800mA, do the math. The screws on the battery pack are sealed with epoxy, preventing the user from tinkering ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections