DX » Community » Reviews » CF Cross Fire Gun Shaped Smooth Gel Ink Pen - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykmcadelta on 10/23/2013

First off these surprised me I thought they would be cheap, but that's not the case in fact these pens write amazingly and are well built. Not be able to choose the colour of the pens is kind of a drawback. Sometime the cap of the pen is very hard to remove for the first couple of times untill it had worn in a bit. Really neat pen that is a great stocking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshowthatflop on 03/25/2013

Excelent quality. Nice price. Nice quality/price. Very detailed. Comfortable to use. The ink is of good quality. Can't choose ink type and color ( blue or black ink / silver or black pen) It's cheap plastic. The package is very poor to prevent damaging Received from Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina, without tracking, not worth double the value ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNickyPampa on 03/04/2013

Cool design. Very detailed. Reasonable price. Comfortable to use. Good colorful package. Children just comes crazy about it! Can't choose ink type and color. I ordered 3 items and got 2 green with classic ink and one silver-green with gel ink. Plastic looks cheap. Better to order few items, if you want to get the color and ink you need. The quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMannuel10 on 02/21/2013

It have a lot of details , a quality ink , and all people like see it. In general it have a good looking to the price. The package is very good to prevent damaging Looks reals Grey color is unrealistic , and you can't choose the color. The tap is to hard and you need quite some force. It's cheap plastic Is more small than a normal pen. Many pens have ... Read more

Gray color - Ink Pen Another Gray color Ink Pen Black Color Pen
    1 0
  • posted byjonhy16 on 01/10/2013

The details of the pen are great, even the little details, its light and mines works perfect, you can write fine with it, it is comfortable, but not for a long time, and is great as a gift. its made from a cheap plastic and the tip cover is too hard to pull out, thats cause the entire pen get open, easy to break, and its a little expensive for what ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShakurR on 12/18/2012

It is a very cheap pen, and it is unique in appearance. It is cool and makes a great collector's object or a gift for a weapon fanatic. The quality is mediocre, and though it is kind of detailed, the plastic looks kinda cheap. It doesn't have a button like other pens, but instead you have to remove the "silencer". This is a cool and unique ... Read more

CF Cross Fire Gun Shaped Smooth Gel Ink Pen
    1 0
  • posted by961sparky on 11/16/2012

Good looking for the price. Just have to get use to pulling the front "muzzle" part off for using the pen. Just don't lose the cap. I ordered a total of 5, but 2 of the 5 did not work straight out of the package. Pen ink was more like the old style liquid ink instead of the gel type in most pens now so it smears if you touch it after use. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byViponly on 11/02/2012

This M16 model pen is kind a delightful. It looks cool when you are writting with him at school and the ink it's realy high qualitty. First of all i expected something bigger. It is not very comfortable to write with it for a long time but i still don't feel that i wasted my money for it, becouse the price is good and there is no way that you can find ... Read more

3 2
  • posted bymrvinc on 10/24/2012

Great pen, looks just like the M16 A1, all the proportions are accurate. It writes as smooth as butter. It's a real headturner, people always laugh and ask me what I have in my hand when they see it. The ink is of good quality, it's a black ink, not like the ink of a ballpoint but more like liquid. The pen feels very sturdy, you can't really bend it ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHarmenMarkus on 10/15/2012

It's a good fire gun pen and it's good to write with it. Especially nice for a boy who loves the army. -The pen is too expensive, I expected more or better of that price. - if there are long periods whit the pen written, the pen leaks. - if you write long, your fingers getting hurt. - For little children it's hard to remove the cap. The order time was ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections