DX » Community » Reviews » CF Cross Fire Gun Shaped Smooth Gel Ink Pen - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykmcadelta on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First off these surprised me I thought they would be cheap, but that's not the case in fact these pens write amazingly and are well built. Cons:Not be able to choose the colour of the pens is kind of a drawback. Sometime the cap of the pen is very hard to remo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshowthatflop on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent quality. Nice price. Nice quality/price. Very detailed. Comfortable to use. The ink is of good quality. Cons:Can't choose ink type and color ( blue or black ink / silver or black pen) It's cheap plastic. The package is very poor to prevent damaging Othe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNickyPampa on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool design. Very detailed. Reasonable price. Comfortable to use. Good colorful package. Children just comes crazy about it! Cons:Can't choose ink type and color. I ordered 3 items and got 2 green with classic ink and one silver-green with gel ink. Plastic looks cheap.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMannuel10 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It have a lot of details , a quality ink , and all people like see it. In general it have a good looking to the price. The package is very good to prevent damaging Looks reals Cons:Grey color is unrealistic , and you can't choose the color. The tap is to hard and you need... Read more

Gray color - Ink Pen Another Gray color Ink Pen Black Color Pen
    1 0
  • posted byjonhy16 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The details of the pen are great, even the little details, its light and mines works perfect, you can write fine with it, it is comfortable, but not for a long time, and is great as a gift. Cons:its made from a cheap plastic and the tip cover is too hard to pull... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShakurR on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very cheap pen, and it is unique in appearance. It is cool and makes a great collector's object or a gift for a weapon fanatic. Cons:The quality is mediocre, and though it is kind of detailed, the plastic looks kinda cheap. OtherThoughts:It doesn't have a button l... Read more

CF Cross Fire Gun Shaped Smooth Gel Ink Pen
    1 0
  • posted by961sparky on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good looking for the price. Just have to get use to pulling the front "muzzle" part off for using the pen. Just don't lose the cap. Cons:I ordered a total of 5, but 2 of the 5 did not work straight out of the package. Pen ink was more like the old style liquid... Read more

1 0
  • posted byViponly on 11/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This M16 model pen is kind a delightful. It looks cool when you are writting with him at school and the ink it's realy high qualitty. Cons:First of all i expected something bigger. It is not very comfortable to write with it for a long time but i still don't feel that i w... Read more

3 2
  • posted bymrvinc on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great pen, looks just like the M16 A1, all the proportions are accurate. It writes as smooth as butter. It's a real headturner, people always laugh and ask me what I have in my hand when they see it. The ink is of good quality, it's a black ink, not like the i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHarmenMarkus on 10/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good fire gun pen and it's good to write with it. Especially nice for a boy who loves the army. Cons:-The pen is too expensive, I expected more or better of that price. - if there are long periods whit the pen written, the pen leaks. - if you write long, your fin... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections