Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Diablofx on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cool & good looking pocket mirror, people always want to know here i got it, good qualitie mirror, i always keep it in my bag, its a nice macbook imitation. Great price, free shipping. Not too bigCons:Plastic is kinda cheap, Mine came at home broken(keyboar... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by ChrislimaC on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- so funny -everybody likes it - perfect for everybody - color: silver - little - perfect for women's purse - identic to real macbook - I use it all the time to put some lipstickCons:- came broken - i used a glue to fix itOtherThoughts:- loved it - buy it - ide... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sandra de souza mattos on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Linda miniatura . Ótimo presente. Bem acabado e uma cópia bem feita do original. Para os fãs dos produtos da Apple é um ótimo presente. Um presente original e barato. Legal para dar junto com um batom e outros apetrechos de maquiagem.Cons:Nenhum. U... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DocCombs on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* Cute, cute, cute * Women love ’em * Excellent priceCons:* Just a hint of poor manufacturing here and there, but not enough to detract from the noveltyOtherThoughts:I purchased this as a stocking stuffer for my wife. She’s an Apple fan and uses a 13” MacBook A... Read more

0 0
  • posted by eluria6 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's funny to use, very light and thin. Nice replica if you don't look very closely! It has exactly everything, same keyboard, bottom writings, usb ports.Cons:Build quality is not good as I've seen in the pictures. It has little scratches and the paint on the key... Read more

0 0
  • posted by monika968 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Espectacular espejo para la cartera de una dama, el espejo es pesado y te reflejas muy bien, parece buena calidad y no creo que se rompa...es muy lindo, color plteado y simula ser una notebooko laptop. de apple.Cons:No tiene, es de buena calidad chiquito y util p... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Vme96 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:it's pretty fun , it's tiny and i use it to do after effects footage with some modifications in after effects and 3d tracking it looks like a real Macbook Air! --> Para los españolitos que mireis dealxtreme os lo digo en español que hay poca cosa en nuestra... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mdacosta22 on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great replica right down to the keyboard, USB slots and everything. The mini laptop mirror is easy to open and close, and stays shut so no fear in it opening up and getting scratches. The finish on it is pretty identical to the mac book finish, white apple log... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sonca on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice mirror, I like it ) But the problem is that my daughter likes it too, so I had to book one more mirror for myself ))) It is thin, lightweight, and I really enjoy the way it decorated: then you open it, it's absolutely similar with the real macbook Air, inc... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mprado87 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very resemble to the real Macbook Air! Very cute for Macmaniacs such as me! People find funny when ask me a mirror and I handle it. The mirror is big and useful, and by the fact of it being closed, it doesn't get dirty or finger printed.Cons:The two parts (keyb... Read more

Comparing to a real Macbook Air

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections