DX » Community » Reviews » HP7 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Dumbledore Resin Magic Wand
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySaklas on 06/16/2014

Excellent wand for any cosplay of Dumbledore in the Harry Potter series, very nice box to be able to save this without damaging, It's very light, very cheap for what it is, also in a very good decoration to have her sign somewhere or just to show off to others that you have one of the three Deathly Hallows Harry Potter. While this wand is very nice,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminoamaru on 12/16/2013

Beautiful reproduction of the elder wand to the dean of the school of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore. The wand is just the right size, good quality and well colored. The object is boxed in a case that has impressed some pictures outside and inside the last filn the wand is placed in a bed of satin. The wand is slightly crooked and it should be straight.... Read more

wand dumbledore
    0 0
  • posted byvsaari on 07/02/2013

By desing, this is a nice accurate wand for the average collector. The structure is good and details are done in depth. All and all, it is a good looking wand. The biggest problem is the paint job on the wand. It has two major problems. First, the color is off. Mine was yellowish bone colored wand, when it should be wooden wand. Second is the detail ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySamanthaCookie on 11/29/2011

- Looks like a real wand! - Good quality. - Not as heavy as I tought. - Much cheaper than other websites. - The box cover looks great. - The box from inside does not look as good as the outside. The fabric has unfinished edges wich makes it look kinda cheap... - The real wand was much browner than this, but I guess that just Harry Potter fanatics like ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections