DX » Community » Reviews » HP7 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Harry Potter Resin Magic Wand
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCJMusic on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is perfect for any Harry Potter fan, it looks like exactly like the one in the movies. It's made it a good standard and looks great. It looks and feels pretty sold. The packaging is pretty good, I didn't have any problems with the box. Cons:The on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathasmx on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product, great quality of the similarity to the original is amazing, the ideal weight, the painting and the format are very realistic, the product arrived very fast, the painting and the format are very realistic, you can buy will be worth the money... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFraga78 on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a copy of the original perfect. the material is very good, and extremely beautiful product. really a great gift for fans of Harry Potter. Cons:item took a long time to be received, but this is due to cheaper shipping method, and was expected. the tissue that lines the i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatricio2405 on 08/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a must have for any Harry Potter fan. made of a strong material. a good copy of the original. It arrived pretty fast to my home. Cons:the colors of the wand are a little odd, maybe not a con, but in my case is a con. the price is a little high for the uses tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfaurtown on 07/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is just the item if you are a harry potter fan, i'm so glad I bought mine, the quality i great, it lookes as the original wand in the movies. I will probably use it as a collecter item, as i thought the original ones from warner bros was about 3 times the p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections