DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Clip-on Pedometer with Body Fat Analyzer - Color Assorted (1 x LR1130)
Customer’s impression:
hyvä laatu
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraimomaester on 12/15/2014

Just a good shopping. Easy to use and a clear display. Affordable price and without toimituskuluja..Monipuolinen function. Tuntuu olevan luja ja laatukin on hyvä Read more

Impression:hyvä laatu;

0 0 0

• posted byaheadd on 05/19/2014

Very accurate, easy-to-use, solid made device. I fully recommend it. It is a very good option for working out, it fits perfectly on any clothes, so that makes it unbeatable. The fact that the buyer is unallowed to choose the color of the apparatus. In my case, I am a man, and I received a pink as it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaheadd on 04/10/2014

Solid made Tiny design Comfortable design Easy-to-opperate Big and clear numbers on display Very accurate You can not choos the colour when you order it. It is recommendable, but I think that if the enterprise have this kind of devices in several colors available, the customer should have the chance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaturalis on 01/16/2014

It's pretty good for the buck. It rarely misses steps. LCD is big enough for my taste and numbers are vivid. It's easy to configure. The buttons are a bit too soft. I need to press "mode" button quite hard for it to work, other buttons work well though. There is also no lighting built in, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

The built quality is very good, looks great and it's very easy to read. You can set up it in only two steps. Instructions are in english, and chinese. But you don't need to read, it is very very easy None at all. Maybe in future can put on it on a monitor. Not sure how scientific the cal counter is. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoconutGlitter on 02/23/2013

the black lettering on the screen is nice and sharp. it's easy to set up since the instructions are very clear and well translated. it feels well made and sturdy. and as far I know it's accurate in terms of mileage because you can input stride length and all that. doesn't "analyze" body fat.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGryzor on 09/03/2012

-It's surprisingly well-made -It looks really slick and nice -Small size, big display -Has a strong clip -Seems accurate enough, though I didn't really give it a long test. -mine came in a nice,yellow-green-brown colour, not the pink one pictured here. I bought this for my father in law. While it's pretty ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byforozco on 06/22/2012

The built quality is very good, looks great and it'svery easy to read. You can set up it in only two steps. Instructions are in english, and chinese. But you don't need to read, it is very very easy. I use it to close to 10km range, and compare with google earth. The diference was in only 150mts!!!!!... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections