DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Sports Elastic Ankle Support Brace Wrap - Blue (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeckosz on 01/04/2014

The price is really low , and this product is perfect to protect ( a little ) your ankle , i had brocken my ankle muscle and i think it helped my ankle to recover faster ( i used it 3 month after this little accident ) I bought it 2 years ago and it is still working , but i dont really use it anymore . The tissue is a bit deteriorated after the 2 years ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattMan7 on 08/29/2013

It is comfortable and fits good to my feet. I played many times basketball with this product and it makes me have a better grip to my shoes. The price is good. It will minor your posibile injury but will not stop it. When I play basketball I wear these braces just in case of a injury. If your planing to purchase this product for walking go ahead it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalca10 on 07/27/2013

Very good material and price! I was looking for this product for ages and have never found a good one so cheap. I am using it to play soccer once a week and still the same, no one damage, nothing... what make me think I did the right choice. I dont have any bad point to say about the product... I would say that I spent 40-45 days to get it... but I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvancicas on 07/23/2013

These ankle supports are just what I needed. Even tho I do not use it for sports purposes, but to relieve feet pain from sitting at a desk all day, these are excellent. The fabric seems tough, the color is OK, and the elasticity is a firm hold. The product is finished well, without loose strings or bumps. Fits nicely. None for now. Still haven't washed ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections