DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Port eSATA + 2-Port SATA 3.0 PCI-E Express Expansion Card
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychazd on 05/15/2014

Cheap, bootable, Esata. No manual, not even on the CD. Was happy to find this. Comparable ones cost $40 or more, and might not be bootable, a must for my SATA2 motherboard, which unfortunately defaults to SATA1 when I plug use a SATA3 SSD. I have the dreaded Nforce430 controller. Was getting 125 reads ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiehubbi on 04/14/2014

Cheap device. No problems in installing. Drivers were found automatically on Windows 7 64 bit. Came with SATA cable and drivers CD. Build quality seems solid. good product for those motherboard which has not more that 2 SATA port. Because one is use for DVD and second for HDD. If you want to install ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTuipveus on 07/27/2013

Faster than my motherboard sata-connectors Has always worked with Linux without any problems. Only support for 2 sata-drives. Sata-cables from the connectors can be easily disconnected accidently. (could almost drop one star in quality) Connection is not loose, but not tight either. Therefore you should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobikas on 05/13/2013

Cheap device. No problems installing. Drivers were found automaticaly on Windows 7. Came with SATA cable and drivers cd. Build quality seems solid. Jumpers were set to use internal connection so i needed to change that. Nothing hard. It took forever to ship. But that's how DX works. Good item for a good ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byNigel2002 on 04/05/2013

Is Bootable from Cheap Enclosed instructions totally incomprehensible Requires driver update (available on manufacturers site) Fortunately I read reviews before ordering and had the updated drivers ready and waiting for delivery. I was worried about whether at such a low price if the card was bootable,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjpocx on 02/24/2013

It works for me on FreeBSD, right out of the box with no need to install any drivers. Selection between internal and external ports is by jumpers which is OK but on the card that I received there was no indication as to which pin was pin 1 on the jumper blocks. That is really only a minor point though.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRedMetal on 12/19/2012

Plugged it in my Gigabyte z77x-d3h motherboard , and without changing jumpers , it works .(Yes giving me 10 sata ports , no chipset problems) Didn't even had to install any drivers (Windows 7 64b) Sataconnectors don't sit so tight , I never move my pc case (big tower) , so not a problem for me . No raid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEspat5 on 11/26/2012

Cheap, works with a new driver 1.3.8.0 on Windows Vista 64. One or both ports can be by jumpers selected and used as an external On my comp was bios stop during post if SATA2 ports on mobo was in SATA or RAID mode, work fine and boot from it only if I set them in BiOS to ATA mode. Second port I use as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtix07 on 09/18/2012

Cheap. Uses PCI-e 1X. Work out of the box no driver needed for win 7 can boot from it. As option of 2 Esata or 2 SATA (internal) or a combination of one of each set via jumper. Came with a sata cable and driver cd no raid, but with those chead card the hardware raid is useless you are better using software ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypecamino on 08/02/2012

- Easy to install - The SATA 3 ports is 70% faster than my native SATA 2 - Firmware updates - Drivers updates - Asmedia 106X - Jumper setup An excellent option for anyone who owns a motherboard with SATA 2 and want to use a SATA 3 SSD. Not fast as an Intel SATA 3 controller but amazingly fast for a PCI-... Read more

Performance on AMD 785G MB & Corsair Force GT

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections