DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Port eSATA + 2-Port SATA 3.0 PCI-E Express Expansion Card
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Great deal!!! The card works perfect!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9483695 on 06/27/2015

Great deal!!! The card works perfect! Jan, Sneek Holland

Impression:Great deal!!! The card works perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted by8369309 on 06/22/2015

The package was received within fifteen days of order It was well packed and seems in perfect order. Thank you

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byOkultis on 12/21/2014

good device work as advertised. no problems after few months of use. not as fast as intel but that is normal, because of pci speed limitation. have jumper to select external or internal connection. good packaging.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bychazd on 05/15/2014

Cheap, bootable, Esata. No manual, not even on the CD. Was happy to find this. Comparable ones cost $40 or more, and might not be bootable, a must for my SATA2 motherboard, which unfortunately defaults to SATA1 when I plug use a SATA3 SSD. I have the dreaded Nforce430 controller. Was getting 125... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiehubbi on 04/14/2014

Cheap device. No problems in installing. Drivers were found automatically on Windows 7 64 bit. Came with SATA cable and drivers CD. Build quality seems solid. good product for those motherboard which has not more that 2 SATA port. Because one is use for DVD and second for HDD. If you want to SATA... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylongdrood on 11/28/2013

-Easy to install -Speeds close to 5 GB/s -Cheap -BOOTABLE!!! -Plug&Play -Only adds a few seconds to the system boot -SATA cable included -Not sure if the included SATA cable is a SATA III cable -The card connects to a PCI-E 1x v2.0 so the highest transfer rate is ideally 5GB/s which is less a... Read more

Kingstone HyperX 240 GB SSD connected this card !

0 0 0

• posted byTuipveus on 07/27/2013

Faster than my motherboard sata-connectors Has always worked with Linux without any problems. Only support for 2 sata-drives. Sata-cables from the connectors can be easily disconnected accidently. (could almost drop one star in quality) Connection is not loose, but not tight either. Therefore you... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byRobikas on 05/13/2013

Cheap device. No problems installing. Drivers were found automaticaly on Windows 7. Came with SATA cable and drivers cd. Build quality seems solid. Jumpers were set to use internal connection so i needed to change that. Nothing hard. It took forever to ship. But that's how DX works. Good item for... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byNigel2002 on 04/05/2013

Is Bootable from Cheap Enclosed instructions totally incomprehensible Requires driver update (available on manufacturers site) Fortunately I read reviews before ordering and had the updated drivers ready and waiting for delivery. I was worried about whether at such a low price if the card was but... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjpocx on 02/24/2013

It works for me on FreeBSD, right out of the box with no need to install any drivers. Selection between internal and external ports is by jumpers which is OK but on the card that I received there was no indication as to which pin was pin 1 on the jumper blocks. That is really only a minor point I... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere