Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bom
    posted byaas946 on 06/26/2013

A product sturdy and durable since it does not remain integrau period with the animal, in my case dog. Bought 2, leaving the first direct contact with the dog could dismounting the same in less than 1 day. the second after playing with the dog have to collect. No more comments. The whistle hangs sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeveik on 06/07/2013

+ hard plastic shell survives 8 month old German shepherd teeth with no problem. + the best thing about this toy is the sound it makes. The German bitch goes crazy when i shake it and the wiener dog goes completely insane. And the wiener dog is a master expert of dog toys, so he approves it. + its round ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycabukater on 06/03/2013

good stuff easy to use and sealed, worth, good price and quality granatida bought and have not regretted. the only thing I was sad because p plastic is hard but worth itnothing. the super simple way to use just put food in the hole material allows the dog interact with a funny little noise when moving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrOnNoSSupremo on 02/07/2013

The quack sound is the only real pro i can think of =P The price is really good if you compare with the price of dog toys i find in my country The ball is too hard and sounds like you are trowing a hammer on the floor when you trow it The material looked pretty good when i got it, but my golden retriever ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaniellec on 11/17/2012

my dog loved it. even when there's nothing inside she plays with it every day. strong material, nice food-place. the food falls slowly, the dog can play for almost one hour! very cute to watch. i made some videos, search in youtube. i hope you like the quack quack noise, i found it funny! i don't see ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZehBravo on 11/17/2012

Good quality materials. The plastic case is very hard Makes a sound the makes the pet get interested Has a hole where you can inserst small treats Rolls easy Entertain the pet for long periods of time, specially when you need leave them alone. The painting is fading very fast with use. The protective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitzz on 09/01/2012

hard plastic, quacks sound made by rotating, so no need for battery or anything. Just push it forward and it quacks. Plastic could be too hard for some dogs. So take care around it. It's also intended for big dogs, but smaller can push it with nose so in the end, it's universal. You can put food inside ... Read more

dog ball

0 0 0

• posted byPhillipozz on 08/22/2012

Good build quality (I don't worry about dog eating any parts of it), great funny sqeaky sound, love it, also looks great, kind of better than on the picture. For the dog it's not easy to use althought for you it is - just insert the treats inside, that's it, but the dog can't get those out, I don't know,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections