Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHuanz on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hard, fit well, protect Ipad corners very well, respect correctly all spaces for shut down, volume, mic, cam, speaker. Lighter than other case protectors. Easy to handle. Color looks nice. Cons:Is not a protective device for the screen. You need something else to protec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjovvla on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It keeps your iPad's bottom scratch free, so it does what it's designed to do. It also makes a white iPad completely white, which (argueably) looks better! It fits on easily. Cons:It is a bit rough around the edges, literally, so finalization of the product I wouldn't c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZirux on 08/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good protection for the ipad's back. If you wanna protect your ipad but you can't a lot of money...it is your cover. The price is amazing, in fisical shops, the covers cost more than it... The color is good and the texture is so nice. Together with the magnetic smart ca... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAHOSOVIDAHO on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- time of delivery, for Czech republic cca 14 days - i´ll buy original smart cover, but this is also great solution. - Cheap, good quality - White color optimal for white iPad Czech: - čas doručení do České republiky - do cca 14 dní po objednání to máte doma - chtěl jsem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrazynutcase on 06/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent build quality. No burrs on the edges. No misaligned holes for the camera, speakers etc. Perfectly fits around your iPad2 with a nice snug grip. Accommodates the magnetic cover that snaps onto the side. Good protection from scratches and scrapes. Cons:N... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBabeeshan on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:FITS PERFECKTLY!!!!!! Great cover! it fits perfectly to the ipad 2, and is very good to hold in the hand. it is very light weight, and is good. i like it very much. Cons:the back thing got VERY VERY much black things on it... but its because i have it in a lea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaluach on 12/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly - almost seems like it's part of the device. Very good build quality. Hugs onto the device and doesn't slide around. The price is great - much cheaper than local stores and even cheaper than other online offers I found. Cons:Nothing really serious. I coul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections