DX » Community » Reviews » Super Power Plastic Shooting Gun with 4 Sponge Bullets
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydpejerrey on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good price, easy to use, good design, robust, resistant .many darts, good size Cons:the gun is very good but does not have enough power as the original Nerf guns OtherThoughts:very good price, easy to use, good design, robust, resistant .many darts, good size the g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIRVINGZ on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. this is a great birthday present for my grandson. 2. the boy is very excited to have it delivered directly to his home. 3. It arrived in short delivery time. 4. The toy works well. Cons:1. there are no decals on the gun. 2. there is no light and noise when the gun is f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafcor on 09/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's works just like a NERF gun, fun in the office, nice to shoot your boss with a sponge dart -it's cheap (in my country the most cheap cost around U$ 25) - with a straight shot, it goes up to 20 feet (around 5-6meters) Cons:-Mine came with black spots all aro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections