Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaicrono on 12/24/2013

Good cheap battery Its the same mAh as the original one None yet, it look like it is going to last. My old battery was discharging non-stop. It also caused my photo to restart and many others bugs. This brand new battery saved my phone! With more time I will know if its just that LG ship the device with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWamidh on 06/18/2013

Works just like when I firs bought my smartphone. My old one caused my phone to restart now and then with major soc jumps. At worst it could be from 80% to 0% after one start None. So fare none. Ok, the LG log is missing :-) Definitely worth the price if your old one is suffering. My old one caused my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThomasIkzelf on 05/20/2013

- Works just like thae original battery - low price None The only difference with the original battery is the sticker on it. Other than that there is realy no difference (maybe the price :P). My phone can now last a full day again in contrast to the original batttery. The capicity of the battery is also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypychuz on 04/08/2013

Funciona igual que la Original. Ya no vivo pegada al cable y no me limito al usar Mi celular. No tengo miedo de usar el wifi o de ver videos se que voy a tener energia para todo Tiene una apariencia muy parecida a la original no como otras que al abrir el celular salta a la vista que son reemplazos Es ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMrgadget7 on 04/23/2012

- cheap battery, here an alternative battery costs about 15 euro's for this type. - almost the same as the original battery, only different text on it. No cons yet. To check the degradation of the battery it should be used for a longer period of time to see if it wears faster that the original battery.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections