Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWamidh on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works just like when I firs bought my smartphone. My old one caused my phone to restart now and then with major soc jumps. At worst it could be from 80% to 0% after one start Cons:None. So fare none. Ok, the LG log is missing :-) OtherThoughts:Definitely worth the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomasIkzelf on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works just like thae original battery - low price Cons:None OtherThoughts:The only difference with the original battery is the sticker on it. Other than that there is realy no difference (maybe the price :P). My phone can now last a full day again in contras... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypychuz on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funciona igual que la Original. Ya no vivo pegada al cable y no me limito al usar Mi celular. No tengo miedo de usar el wifi o de ver videos se que voy a tener energia para todo Tiene una apariencia muy parecida a la original no como otras que al abrir el celular salta... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrgadget7 on 04/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap battery, here an alternative battery costs about 15 euro's for this type. - almost the same as the original battery, only different text on it. Cons:No cons yet. OtherThoughts:To check the degradation of the battery it should be used for a longer period of time... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections