DX » Community » Reviews » FLYCO FS320 3W Rechargeable Three-Floating Loop Speed Foil Shaver Razor - Blue + Silver (220V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyen5chen on 04/03/2013

Design is nice. Function perfectly. Easy to use. The design is perfect on hand grip. Came with blade cover to prevent dust when it is not being use. Operation is easy, with single button on/off. Everything is good, still got no complaint. This razor is great item. For the amount of money, i could get the exact same product which is 5 times as expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavgarcia on 01/17/2013

The shaver is really good. It looks good. It isn´t variable, it shaves all. I'm really happy about this shaver, the price is low and it has a good one. I used this shaver 2 times, about half hour each time and the battery is still working. I charge it 8 hours before that. Sometimes the loops hurts the little hair, but when i have the hair too long ... Read more

Bag of the shaver Of one side Front
    0 0
  • posted byendavila on 09/02/2011

The shaver is very good. The materials used for construction appear to be very good quality. Comes loaded to use from the outset. Comes with a small bag to keep it, a brush for cleaning after use and a manual in English to read the instructions on how to use and clean. Another advantage is price, much cheaper than other brands that exceed $ 100. The ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections