DX » Community » Reviews » USB Battery Charging Dock + 1800mAh Battery + EU Plug Adapter for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2
  • 5 star 19 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byruralillo on 01/11/2014

Tiene una relación calidad/precio imbatible, la bateria se desenvuelve bastante bien, teniendo unos ciclos de carga/uso parecidos a la batería original, no llegando a la altura de la misma, pero aproximándose bastante. Incluye un puerto USB por lo que se puede cargar simultaneamente la batería y el móvil. Trae incluido adaptador ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypudimpudim on 01/08/2014

It suits the need of an extra battery and has the ease of charging without leaving you "phoneless". Both batteries (the original one and the one that comes with the charger) fit perfectly in the charging dock and the plug adapter was really helpful. The charging time it's quite long, much longer than charging your phone on the original charger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjmadavil on 09/24/2013

everything was perfect, very well has been operated,very useful that bring the AC adapter for European and American also for the very well thought out the truth. no problem for the moment, will look later.At first glance I see a little flimsy, but it's still a little early. simple and fast,I wish we had had more professional packaging, and not just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvalinho on 09/20/2013

The charger is very handy and comes with an adapter that fits perfectly in the Brazilian standard plug. The charger has an indicator light that tells you when the battery is fully charged. The battery has a good fit and a reasonable lifetime for the price you get. The build quality of charger is noticeably bad . It is very fragile, but strong enough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordoja on 07/09/2013

Battery and external charger work well. You can use a battery for your phone and load another. Ideal to have a spare battery is not to replace the original. Good product for little price. Battery charge seems less than indicated, but hold enough, but considering the price is not an issue. The battery lasts less than the original and takes longer to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDev4Press on 05/29/2013

It is very well built. It can charge external battery and the phone in the same time via the USB port available on device. It comes with EU socket plug, and it is very convenient when you travel a lot. Battery is not the same capacity as original one in the phone, but it is close, and I don't have any problem with that. Charger emits different colors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiro19 on 03/28/2013

Allows for simoultaneous charging of the phone and the battery. This saved me time and is very convenient. The charger has an indicator to show the charging status of the external battery: the color changes from purple to blue. This is VERY imortant because otherwise the way to find out if it is fully charged is to put it in a telephone. The additional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiokubo on 03/20/2013

The battery works well as the original. The charger works fine and the usb too. The price is great for an original battery costs more than $ 50.00 here in Brazil. The battery lasts maybe a bit less than the original. The battery charger is essential for anyone who owns a smartphone with android system. With so many functions such as internet, messaging,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedpro on 03/11/2013

Great thing that you can charge your battery and phone at the same time from same gadget. If you connect USB cable to the port, you can charge any device. Output power is 800mAh, so it is almost as fast as original charget that has 1000mAh output rate. Delivery was fast, but the product was damaged next to the USB port. It can still be used but im afraid ... Read more

Charging dock and battery Broken charger
    1 0
  • posted bytvel on 02/21/2013

The battery is great when you need some extra power to get trough the day. Charging the battery or the phone works fine as intended Cannot charge phone and battery at the same time. Bettery lasts 30% less than the original, but it is enough for that price. Power connector slips easy, but i have no problems while charging. The build quality is not very ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections