DX » Community » Reviews » USB Battery Charging Dock + 1800mAh Battery + EU Plug Adapter for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto Poor Works great Decent Superb
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybouzianec on 03/18/2015

Pros: Easy to use Extra USB No need for always failing micro-usb connection Cons: Easy to forget in the socket when leaving

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bySAKDOSS on 03/16/2015

The battery works great at first, its easy to use, nothing special. It seems to last as long as the official one. However, after five months, I was not able this morning after waking up to start my phone. After several unfruitful attempts I tried to start it with another battery and it worked. So... Read more

Impression:Great for five months;

0 0 0

• posted bybulkovidze on 03/07/2015

Pros: cheap, good charger, fits size Cons: battery is very poor Delivery took to Russia, Moscow 1.5 months. Battery can not be fully charged. The maximum what i could do was 97%. The charge keeps 3-4 hours. In a cold area device can be switch off suddenly. The battery can be used as a temporary... Read more

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted byChuzopou on 12/27/2014

Pros: It works perfectly, I bought two. Cons: Maybe the EU plug adapter, because I don't need it and sometimes I lose it and I have to look for it.

Impression:Great charger;

0 0 0

• posted byBbandolero on 11/19/2014

Un producto muy practico, carga la bateria y movil a la vez. la luz de aviso de carga completa funciona perfectamente.

MUY CONTENTO

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byETalker on 10/02/2014

This is the best thing I've ever bought for my Samsung S2 device. No more charging batteries by plugging your smartphone into the power supply. I have 3 batteries in total and this charging dock makes sure they are always fully charged. Value for money? You bet! The only minor con is that the as... Read more

Impression:Decent,Superb;

0 0 0

• posted byvictor83 on 08/25/2014

Pros: Charge your spare battery and your phone at the same time. bright purple light when fully charged Cons: none actually Bottom Line: Battery lasts almost just as much as the stock one, an usb powered version would be great. parts never got hot in a year of intensive use (I have 4 spare never... Read more

Impression:Involvement:General (knows how to use it);

0 0 0

• posted byruralillo on 01/11/2014

Tiene una relación calidad/precio imbatible, la bateria se desenvuelve bastante bien, teniendo unos ciclos de carga/uso parecidos a la batería original, no llegando a la altura de la misma, pero aproximándose bastante. Incluye un puerto USB por lo que se puede cargar la y el Trae y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypudimpudim on 01/08/2014

It suits the need of an extra battery and has the ease of charging without leaving you "phoneless". Both batteries (the original one and the one that comes with the charger) fit perfectly in the charging dock and the plug adapter was really helpful. The charging time it's quite long, on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjmadavil on 09/24/2013

everything was perfect, very well has been operated,very useful that bring the AC adapter for European and American also for the very well thought out the truth. no problem for the moment, will look later.At first glance I see a little flimsy, but it's still a little early. simple and fast,I wish... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere