DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LED Cigarette Lighter Electric Voltage Meter for Auto Car Battery (DC 12/24V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydenisonk on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The use is very simple. Just put in 12V and they show the voltagem. The price is acceptable, because they work and safe you to get without power to turn the engine. Cons:Could be less expensive. OtherThoughts:I cut the cable of one and put direct with 12V from battery to... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIvarForkbeard on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little guy is bright, consumes very little power, is large enough to read from across a room, but small enough to wedge into a small corner. Cons:The cable is rather short. It doesn't work if wired up backwards. OtherThoughts:I use this as a quick and dirty battery... Read more

2 1
  • posted byslePP on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a pretty straight forward devce. Plug it into the cigarette lighter power plug, and it'll give you a voltage in the LED display. Cons:The accuracy isn't 100%. It's off by about 7% in my car, but as a rough gauge, it is fine enough. The plug is a bit br... Read more

2 1
  • posted bygoldwhey on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it really look nice when the red digit light up. look pro. really simple to install. no rocket science needed. just plug and play. Cons:can't tell is it accurate or not. the housing seems fragile. hope it won't fall apart when i leave it in the vehicle in hot sunny day.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byefhorta on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good to use and see if you car is charging your battery, i'm use in my antique car, my usual car and my motorcycle, its works with all they high brightness, very discrete, very accurate with my multimeter Cons:The cable is out by side, is better if is by back, and best... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaymoe on 08/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very compact unit with power cord approximately 12 inches in length. I've used it to measure voltage of a lithium cell just to ensure that it works out of the box and it measured the voltage accurately given that it was a single cell (3.7V). Since I have an audi... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections