DX » Community » Reviews » 8" LED Glasses-Free 3D Digital Multimedia Player Photo Frame (4GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuistnix1 on 08/09/2013

* Crystal clear display in 2D * Good display in 3D, with limitations (angle of viewing), due to the glasses-free technology * Comes with media samples, good for quality comparison with uploaded media files * Remote control * Nice design that will fit in most homes * Displays the photos and films I shot with my Fujifilm Finepix W3 * The technology itself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroberto_ito on 11/12/2012

Read 3D archives, mpo, without converting. Accept SD Card, has internal memory. It's looks very nice, the quality is very good too. The controls are simple and easy to use. Rechargeable batteries. Good frame size. This technology without 3D glasses aren't so good by yourself. It's not like a Nintendo 3DS, but is good. The price is high, for a media ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhitmoments on 10/14/2012

Good to see 3d photos without glasses, good colors and display. Inbuilt speakers & headphone lets you use it anywere on the move. Easy to use with self explaining menus and buttons. Have to hold it at particular angle to see 3d, once you set the viewing angle the 3d is awesome other con is the default language set is chiness, if it was English it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeran007 on 09/20/2011

very good 2D video playback in any format. nice and easy interface. fast forward and rewind, pause and quick access volume setting wean play the video. Good 3D playback. With 3D it is not as clear but still very good. Plays Side by side video It allso plays mkv 720p or 1080p 3D videos. have to look at it straight on. When you get perfect angle it looks ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byinsander on 07/31/2011

I was really curious about this 3D player after viewing some demos of the Gadmei P83 (it is certainly the same player in fact). DX did a great job and I receive it in less than two weeks. Grrreat Player. Why: - First of all, the 3D is awsome !! All you have to do is to find the good viewing angle (for me about 40 cm for the screen), and that's all !... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspecterx on 07/30/2011

Crystal clear 2D video playback in almost any format. Very easy to use interface. Good fast forward and rewind, pause and quick access to brightness setting from within the video. Good 3D playback. With 3D it is not as clear as the 2D video but is very good. Plays Side by side video without a hitch. It plays back gopro 3D videos very well. And it will ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections