DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 1.5-inch FM + MP4 Player with Loud Speaker (1GB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKastle on 02/08/2010

With this price, it works fine as a mp3 player and 1 gb is just enough for my use. It looks nice and more expensive than it actually is. The build and sound quality is OK, suitable for most use. And it plays video files and there is even some games and you can read text files.. I used the player also as a recorder, for some song ideas, although the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsteli on 06/29/2009

Low sound quality. USB chargeable. Has 3 games on it. (Tetris, snake and some sort of puzzle game) Comes with many languages. ( English, French Dutch German Italian, Portuguese Spanish Swedish and many more) Can play/view music, video, FM radio, photo, E-books and record voice. Many tools on cd ( like: cd to mp3 mp4 converter firmware upgrade etc.) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTextill on 12/08/2007

Lot of extras in the menu, like:speed change, eq games, e-book.... With this buttons, a but hard to discover the menu, the contrast, and the color depht of the display is not the best For this price is good. After a littlt practice, you can youse the menu Read more

1 0
  • posted bysk8terboy on 11/10/2007

very small easy to use comes in Chinese but its easy to change just play with it a few minutes my girlfriend loved buy it, nice product Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections