DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Disassembly Open Tools for Iphone 4 (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorlleite on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, good quality. I bought one to change home button of my iphone 4. I'm not professional in area, but I could do that without much issue. Cons:For PRO use, you'll need long screwdrivers and magnetized. These are not. Is not easy to move hand with a short screwdriver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshimeyoru on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap tools. Decent quality. Cons:Both pentalobe and philips screwdrivers are in the set, but they lose their magnetism rather easily. Difficult when handling tiny screws. The prying tools are slightly fragile, doubt that they're gonna last too long, unless yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetterfk on 06/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its all you need. Cheap and easy! I had one set earlier, who didnt fit the screws. Cons:Nothing, the screwdrivers could have been bigger. But they are easy to use OtherThoughts:Remeber to dont lose your screws while fixing something in your phone. I lost two o... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections