DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Disassembly Open Tools for Iphone 4 (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreeDummy on 09/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nicely thought out set, tweezers are invaluable with all the tiny screws. Cons:5-pointed star driver tip ALMOST didn't fit the 2 screws in my iPhone. Barely had enough grip to get them out, tolerances could be a better. Pry bars are strong enough, and no more.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDorHori on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great value for your money. Includes every tool needed in order to repair, fix or maintaining your iPhone 4. I have used these to replace the vibration motor in my iPhone 4 and had no problem doing it, everything went smoothly. Comes in a nice and easy to store package. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboskuil on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This dissassembly set is for all iphones, for the Iphone 4 you will not need everything, the suction cup for instance is for the 3G models. Take pictures during disassambly and look at the youtube instruction videos before opening up your phone. Cons:Don't expect profes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrisgoet on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great value for the price. Includes everything needed to install replacement parts and fix an iPhone 4. These are adequate tools for it, using them is way safer and easier than trying to open up the phone with other generic tools. Comes neatly stored in a plastic ziploc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanutori on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good material, good made, well way to use. precision. You will be able to dismount completely your iphone 4 with this toolser. I have repaired the Wifi antenna with it. Cons:No cons for my opinion. It accomplishes the usefully of the product OtherThoughts:Good material,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiskordius on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything you need. The screwdrivers have that professional feel, and the dimensions fit is exact. Other gadgets use these dimmensions as well, so its multiuse. The pincet is a must for picking the small screws out. You can use it on a lot of other small stuf... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections