DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-function Professional Disassembly Open Tools for Iphone
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeathStorm97 on 03/06/2014

Tools you might need for not iPhones. Even comes with the SIM bracket opener clip thingy. SIM cutter is amazing.. It isn't making the SIMs like their in the factory but they're good enough. Small screwdriver. Not the best octopus out there. No instructions on how to use some of the tools. Chinese product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byConSolmod on 02/01/2013

Nice set of tools that you can use to open up your iPhone. Come with many tools. Very handy to have the slots to put the screws into and not loss them. Good price for the amount of tools you get. Good for beginners. Bought it for the sim cutter, plus I wanted to try the screw slot. Made with cheap plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTianxin8 on 10/27/2012

Some useful tools. Quality is ok only at such price. Template for containing screws seems not accurate, some missing holes. The only cross screw-driver is too small for most screws in iPhone 4. Eventually I had to use my own one to perform the job. Sim card cutter is working well and is sturdy built.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections