DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Stick FM MP3 Player (1GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPerchilo on 08/21/2012

Rather high quality of a sound. Quite good reception of radio stations. 2 nests for earphones - the most important plus! It is charged at once from USB, very conveniently. Works during a charging, too big plus. Small size. The player looks naively, not the best design. The battery works at one charging ... Read more

Stylish Stick FM MP3 Player (1GB) Stylish Stick FM MP3 Player (2GB) Stylish Stick FM MP3 Player (2GB) Stylish Stick FM MP3 Player (2GB) Stylish Stick FM MP3 Player (2GB) Stylish Stick FM MP3 Player (2GB)

1 0 1

• posted bykooma on 12/28/2010

-Cheap -internal battery, that can be loaded by usb. -radio -and again..cheap for what you get.. -Two headphone outs! this is really handy!! -Buttons "feel" really cheap..what they really are but they could be lot better and not that clicky. -When I got the unit, all menus were in chinese(?) and it took ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bywriswith on 03/20/2010

-Great price(obviously) -Does what it is supposed to do(play mp3) -Actually has 2 connections for headphones -Mine was 2 GB instead of 1 -The software isn't user friendly -The player will not remember the last played song when turned back on -Mine was USB1.0, so writing data at 1MB/sec -The screen isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielphn on 02/04/2010

- Very good MP3 Player for that price. - The life battery is good and the option to recharge it using the AC adpter is very usefull. - The built-in FM stereo radio works nice. - All the itens in the pictures has arrived and works without problems (earphone, USB cable, AC Adapter to recharge the battery,... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byscirawan on 05/29/2009

- Good battery life - Can be used as a normal USB stick - Double earphone jacks - Sound quality is good when using better earphones - Sturdy design - USB transfer speed is reasonably fast - Navigation is not very intuitive (but comes with a pretty good manual) - No "Hold" button, so buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythelittle on 03/19/2008

-Good sound quality -Compact Size -Work as a flash drive -Lithium Battery -Charge via USB -Come with extension cable and USB charger. -Good package box. -Bad quality earphones, bad sound quality, too short cable and mine came with the wire broke. It´s still working but will break anytime. -Buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRadioman on 02/18/2008

Very good price/value rating MP3 sounds good. No decoding noise. EQ is usefull. With this feature you can improve cheap earphones. Rechargable battery is ok Dutch translation of menu is bad. Very strange words for some functions. Leave it to English. Reception of the European FM-band is mediocre. Although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynmg17 on 01/17/2008

Jump drive MP3s Voice recorder FM Tuner and recorder text file reader Built in rechargeable batteries none! Bought this to replace my jump drive. Works great. Love having an mp3 player on it. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections