DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Key Remote Control (1 x 12V Battery)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byherzium on 03/27/2014

Precio sin competencia para un mando de garaje fantastico. Realmente facil de usar con las instrucciones que incluye y sin necesidad de acudir a terceros para programarlo. No esta provisto de conector interior por lo que no se puede usar para programar con maquinas Remocom. Desafortunadamente no he podido ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytelefonica2 on 02/12/2014

gran calidad de materiales, se ve mejor que mi mando original de 40 euros. 4 botones para 4 puertas(en mi caso)que trabajan en el mismo rango de frecuencia. clona al instante y todo perfecto tuve con comprar un minidestonillador para ajustar la frecuencia y quitar el jumper para 433mhz, esto me llevo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymosfet2k on 02/03/2014

Very usefull learning 4-key remote. Works in two bands which are jumper-selectable. The overall quality is good enough. Sliding cover looks nice. The size of the romote is smaller than regular replaceable remotes. I bought this remote previously and it was OK. The second one I bought was defective and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrancescoF3131 on 11/28/2013

-robust manufacturing -easy of use -good range of transmission, 100 ft without problems -being programmable it's invaluable as spare remote control for gate and door opener, for home alarms; I didn't yet tried it with my car's remote but I suspect it'll work with it too! - good instructions on how clone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanibal222 on 11/01/2013

Good price, the best price! the quality is very good and the delivery was very rapid to Spain. Contains 1 battery. configure this device is very difficult. to copy the code you need to press the buttons and turn inside the controller to copy the code Contains This controller doesn´t work with rotative ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byone70 on 10/31/2013

good quality / price ratio design ease of programming clear instructions (in English) there were no "Cons", the only thing is that delivery to Italy in about a month (but the problem is the postal delivery service) the coding of remotes was smooth and swift. the instructions were clear and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycracktko on 10/15/2013

El dispositivo es de muy buena calidad, bastante elegante respecto a otros controles de este estilo, el plástico lo suficientemente duro como para resistir el uso diario. Por el momento ninguno, tal vez en el futuro podrían crear algunos controles mas pequeños. Idealmente podrían ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygboksar on 09/20/2012

The remote build and materials are very good indeed, buttons pressing feels solid and responsive. Price! Hey, 4USD for a remote of this quality?! It's a must have! Great for emergency remote, can be programed for operating car alarm and garage simultaneously! Well, the remote itself, none that I can ... Read more

3 0 2

• posted byRiazg on 06/15/2012

When I got the remote, the first thing I noticed is that it had a nice solid feel. The buttons click solidly and it has a good weight. It does not feel like a cheap plastic remote. After following the directions on this site, I was able to clone my garage door opener. This sure beats the $50 dollar charge ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byFrankBNL on 05/23/2012

good build, easy to operate, very small. received the product very fast. setting the frequency correct is not easy at all. It's not difficult to open the case, but then you need a really realy tiny screwdriver to set the freqency. Also you need to guess which frequency band gets activated by setting ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections