DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Key Remote Control (1 x 12V Battery)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byone70 on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality / price ratio design ease of programming clear instructions (in English) Cons:there were no "Cons", the only thing is that delivery to Italy in about a month (but the problem is the postal delivery service) OtherThoughts:the coding of remotes was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygboksar on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The remote build and materials are very good indeed, buttons pressing feels solid and responsive. Price! Hey, 4USD for a remote of this quality?! It's a must have! Great for emergency remote, can be programed for operating car alarm and garage simultaneously! Co... Read more

2 3
  • posted byRiazg on 06/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When I got the remote, the first thing I noticed is that it had a nice solid feel. The buttons click solidly and it has a good weight. It does not feel like a cheap plastic remote. After following the directions on this site, I was able to clone my garage door opener. T... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFrankBNL on 05/23/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good build, easy to operate, very small. received the product very fast. Cons:setting the frequency correct is not easy at all. It's not difficult to open the case, but then you need a really realy tiny screwdriver to set the freqency. Also you need to guess whi... Read more

4 0
  • posted byNikolaat on 05/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you want manual go to here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxu6abm2hXM&feature=BFa&list=FLwUG-XMAWEKLv2Pi7QywG-A . This will help you to find how to setup for your garage. Cons:o clear existing code. Hold down the top two buttons. After 2 seconds, the LED will... Read more

• posted byesinicin on 03/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good product! a good case. excellent design, fairly easy to use.) very pleased with the price! a very handy cover - safety! Cons:there is a problem in setting the frequency! but the problem is solved in 10 minutes! lack of instructions necessary to resort to the he... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDhrGroen on 03/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good Build Quality - Works with CAME 432A - Very Cheap extra remote Cons:- Documentation poor - Need to have tiny screwdrivers to configure - Need to have some patience OtherThoughts:I've managed to get this working with my CAME set (433.92Mhz). My original CAME handtra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantisto on 03/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Build quality is great, it is firm and have a shiny look - Just copy the code from your existing remote one button by one button, and this one clone the tasks and start to work like charm. Cons:Not really a cons, but it worth mentioning: - A bit bulky in my op... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeppuz3028 on 02/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:product quality 'excellent work at a distance 50 meters high free field, small comfortable and is very well Cons:and 'come with the battery, and it' without instructions. for those unfamiliar with the product a bit difficult to program, I use the one at 433.92 MHz, which... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlmeJr on 10/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works! just a little time to tune it but it ca be used as a lot of kind of gate control (if the frequency range is correct). Cons:There is some difficult. without a manual to program it the first time. Thank you to other reviewers for having shared their se... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections