DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Key Remote Control (1 x 12V Battery/5-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrenerj on 06/14/2014

Its perfect. It works like a charming. You just have to adjust the frequency and copy the code, it will work like a charming! You cant have 2 frequency, so if you have like 2 remote control, and want to use in this one control, they will have to be in the same frequency. Really like this. I change all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywijawara on 06/02/2014

Good quality build. Good range if adjusted properly using smallest screw driver. Comes with good key ring. All remote sold need to be adjust. Use screwdriver on the dial inside the controller or useful range is 3 feet from target. If not, it will has very short distance. Tiny screw driver needed. Very ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byPjay7 on 04/03/2014

I have been able to tune this remote to the correct frequency for my car keyless entry system, program and can now use it to replace the old remote that didn't work well. Requires additional equipment to get correct tuning. I needed it tuned to 433.92MHz, however out of the box it came tuned to 315MHz.... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bypolutos on 04/13/2013

Produto com excelente qualidade de acabamento, robusto e preço baixo. O controle já vem programado com a freqüência de 315 MHz. Para utilizá-lo em outra freqüência é necessário abri-lo, retirar o jumper e ajustar o potenciômetro até a freqü&... Read more

6 0 4

• posted bydiposatria on 03/17/2013

very very good remote clonning, I tested this unit for my car, and the results were very good! I did test long range about 25meter (on the parking lot) it's showed good results! none, except for other code and did not accept rolling code also the documentation . may be if the product can accept more ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynicolasantoci on 02/13/2013

It is a product that has four programmable buttons for any device operating in the frequency range indicated. I have used it for my alarm and works very well. It's nicer and practical than the original remote control. It's a little tricky to calibrate the frequency if you have no idea but with a screwdriver ... Read more

Front view. back view. Interior view.

4 0 2

• posted byValerykos on 10/08/2012

This is a great device! Cheap! Five of them, enough for the whole family. Well made. Nothing is loose, do not fall off. Even after several months of operation. All five remotes immigrant workers. It is very convenient that you can program multiple remotes into one remote. When naliii programming instructions ... Read more

2 0 11

• posted bypolitek on 05/31/2012

Mechanical case is perfect. Very strong and you can easy program 4 button seperately.It is coming with 315 MHz frequency. If you are open case you can see 1 jumper. Generally all universal remote controller receivers are working either 315 MHz or 433.92 MHz. You can use these 2 system, if you can adjust ... Read more

4 0 20

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections