DX » Community » Reviews » AC Powered 5" Butterfly Plasma Ball Sphere (210~250V / EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarriorski on 01/07/2013

A well-made lamp, large size. Electrodischarge bright, lots of them. Breakdown through the material world is not, in contact with his finger does not feel an electric shock. The main disadvantage - disgusting music, which is absolutely not necessary. The speaker is too unpleasant squeaking - it only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarske2000 on 10/15/2012

Big size, nice with butterfly comparing with normal plasma balls, the connection for 220 volt is more usefull than usb as for me Building quality bad, or maybe it was only mine where the ball was not straight builded into. On my video you will see this problem, but i pushed it right. Music from blue ... Read more

Unboxing my DX palsma ball Butterfly

0 0 0

• posted byjohnnypaypal on 05/15/2012

Nice glowing light in dark room. Magical and charming appearance. Large ball and many sparks. Mains operated. The butterfly inside looks some weird to me. The green fluorescent bulb at the bottom not matching with the magenta lightnings. The sound is awful and is super that it can be turned off! I was ... Read more

But some glue on the base ringf and voila!

0 0 0

• posted byoviman13 on 03/14/2012

It is a very nice 'electric ball' with stunning lightning that just dances to your fingers when you play with it. It is a very nice decoration to use at home or bar or even at your office. It continuously produces lightning like plasma waves that looks cool and even cooler when you touch it and the lightning ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections