DX » Community » Reviews » 14-Channel Car FM Transmitter and MP3 Player with USB Port and Remote
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byszovisany on 10/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Mine built quality is good, it fits in the power outlet. -> Cheap -> Easy to use, but there is no user manual see cons. -> I use it as a mobil phone speakers and Mp3 player.. -> Audio quality is ok. Cons:-> There is no user manual, just a few word... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcusg on 02/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Cheap. Really cheap. * Easy to use * Useful if your car-stereo doesn't play mp3:s. * Really good audio quality for this type of product It couldn't be easier to use. Just add all music you want to a usb pen-drive and plug it in to the usb-outlet. Start your stereo and f... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhdarko on 12/15/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as it should. There are lot of channels to chose. The remote works PERFECTLY! It even looks nice. Cons:The transmitter is not very powerfull so interference depends on where your antenna is. If it is too far you will have to find a free channel to get good quality s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySirFignuts on 11/09/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as advertised. Tilt adjustment works fine. Lots of channels to choose from. Comes with a spare fuse. Cons:Some ignition interference on some channels (could just be an exposed ignition wire on my particular vehicle). Wouldn't work with a small USB hard drive, but it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections