DX » Community » Reviews » 14-Channel Car FM Transmitter and MP3 Player with USB Port and Remote
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byszovisany on 10/04/2010

Mine built quality is good, it fits in the power outlet. -> Cheap -> Easy to use, but there is no user manual see cons. -> I use it as a mobil phone speakers and Mp3 player.. -> Audio quality is ok. -> There is no user manual, just a few words on the package. You have to figure out a few things. -> The volume (at the maximum on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcusg on 02/12/2008

* Cheap. Really cheap. * Easy to use * Useful if your car-stereo doesn't play mp3:s. * Really good audio quality for this type of product It couldn't be easier to use. Just add all music you want to a usb pen-drive and plug it in to the usb-outlet. Start your stereo and find a free channel. Insert the player to the 12V cigarette outlet in your car, ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhdarko on 12/15/2007

Works as it should. There are lot of channels to chose. The remote works PERFECTLY! It even looks nice. The transmitter is not very powerfull so interference depends on where your antenna is. If it is too far you will have to find a free channel to get good quality sound. Changin the channels is easy. Playing is easy. Only I could not understand why ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySirFignuts on 11/09/2007

Works as advertised. Tilt adjustment works fine. Lots of channels to choose from. Comes with a spare fuse. Some ignition interference on some channels (could just be an exposed ignition wire on my particular vehicle). Wouldn't work with a small USB hard drive, but it isn't advertised to. No folder navigation. Great solution to have MP3 capability and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections