DX » Community » Reviews » 60W Stereo Audio Amplifier for Car/Motorcycle/Golf Cart - Red
Customer’s impression:
nice Wow Good Quality easy to use. Excellent amplifier
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynaveed1naveed on 06/30/2015

I used this amplifier with car, pc, my htpc, my 2nd tv not a single issue. Volume knob was slippy and not such easy to grip

Impression:Wow;

0 0 0

• posted by8537601 on 03/26/2015

Muito bom,bastante útil

Impression: Good Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjenyaprihodko on 08/27/2014

Little Size, good quality of sound, 12V, price, settings. At all, there is no cons:) I think it is a good choice for people, who want to listen a loud music without huge amplifiers. I can take it to picknick with a 12 v battery and speakers and enjoy listening good music.

Impression: Good Quality, easy to use.,Excellent amplifier;

0 0 0

• posted byalexmaldonado on 07/31/2014

it works good im buying another someday... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byyomie55 on 06/09/2014

Beautiful design of the amplifier. And the flickering light is very nice and cool ... I bought speaker amplifier switched it with a transformer DC12V-5A speaker does not work even turned it on with the power button and it would not light, and then I realized that the seller sold me a broken man!!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauro1995 on 02/12/2014

it's very small, powerfull and userful if you want a small stereo for your room or a small area. it's very cold while it's working. it's not very difficult but you have to connect the cable in the correct way and also buy a power supply and a power jack, i don't like very much the color but it's... Read more

my own 60w stereo

0 0 0

• posted byvisophetdroge on 01/27/2014

Geat value, sturdy housing, easy to use. The only downside I can think of, is the ring around the volume knob. It lights up in different colours and this can not be turned off. For me iot is not a big problem, because I am mounting it out of sight. But if that would not be the case, I surely open... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex1vk on 04/14/2016

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Output power 30W per channel is sufficient for simple voice car. Sound quality is average. Annoying background noise is not noticed. Cons: Can not change the way of fixing without drastic alteration of the hull It is a... Read more

Impression:Convenient and easy to power the car.,Output power 30W per channel is sufficient for sim,Annoying background noise is not noticed.;

0 0 0

• posted byklacirtg on 11/24/2013

I needed a useful amplifier for the digital piano, my daughter learns to play on it. I watched many products and choose this one. I needed only one stereo channel to amplify and with not too big power. I was very surpised when it arrived, it is so tiny and so beautiful. It was very easy to how to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycdelbianco on 10/09/2013

Small and easy installation. The chassis is OK and the color too. Sounds really awful. The knobs are flimsy and have poor finish. I tested with generic speaker, JBL and KEF speakers... All of them were terrible. I ordered this to make a audio scheme for my bathroom and I totally regret. The sound... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere