DX » Community » Reviews » 60W Stereo Audio Amplifier for Car/Motorcycle/Golf Cart - Red
Customer’s impression:
nice Wow Good Quality easy to use. Excellent amplifier
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynaveed1naveed on 06/30/2015

I used this amplifier with car, pc, my htpc, my 2nd tv not a single issue. Volume knob was slippy and not such easy to grip

0 0 0

• posted by8537601 on 03/26/2015

Muito bom,bastante útil

Impression: Good Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjenyaprihodko on 08/27/2014

Little Size, good quality of sound, 12V, price, settings. At all, there is no cons:) I think it is a good choice for people, who want to listen a loud music without huge amplifiers. I can take it to picknick with a 12 v battery and speakers and enjoy listening good music.

Impression: Good Quality, easy to use.,Excellent amplifier;

0 0 0

• posted byalexmaldonado on 07/31/2014

it works good im buying another someday... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyomie55 on 06/09/2014

Beautiful design of the amplifier. And the flickering light is very nice and cool ... I bought speaker amplifier switched it with a transformer DC12V-5A speaker does not work even turned it on with the power button and it would not light, and then I realized that the seller sold me a broken man!!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauro1995 on 02/12/2014

it's very small, powerfull and userful if you want a small stereo for your room or a small area. it's very cold while it's working. it's not very difficult but you have to connect the cable in the correct way and also buy a power supply and a power jack, i don't like very much the color but it's... Read more

my own 60w stereo

0 0 0

• posted byvisophetdroge on 01/27/2014

Geat value, sturdy housing, easy to use. The only downside I can think of, is the ring around the volume knob. It lights up in different colours and this can not be turned off. For me iot is not a big problem, because I am mounting it out of sight. But if that would not be the case, I surely open... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex1vk on 01/16/2014

Output power 30W per channel is sufficient for simple voice car. Sound quality is average. Annoying background noise is not noticed. Can not change the way of fixing without drastic alteration of the hull structure. It is already been said that this device does not come with a DC 12V/AC 110V I at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklacirtg on 11/24/2013

I needed a useful amplifier for the digital piano, my daughter learns to play on it. I watched many products and choose this one. I needed only one stereo channel to amplify and with not too big power. I was very surpised when it arrived, it is so tiny and so beautiful. It was very easy to how to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycdelbianco on 10/09/2013

Small and easy installation. The chassis is OK and the color too. Sounds really awful. The knobs are flimsy and have poor finish. I tested with generic speaker, JBL and KEF speakers... All of them were terrible. I ordered this to make a audio scheme for my bathroom and I totally regret. The sound... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere