DX » Community » Reviews » 60W Stereo Audio Amplifier for Car/Motorcycle/Golf Cart - Red
  • 5 star 18 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyomie55 on 06/09/2014

Beautiful design of the amplifier. And the flickering light is very nice and cool ... I bought speaker amplifier switched it with a transformer DC12V-5A speaker does not work even turned it on with the power button and it would not light, and then I realized that the seller sold me a broken man!! I want compensation from the seller! .. I'm angry I thought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauro1995 on 02/12/2014

it's very small, powerfull and userful if you want a small stereo for your room or a small area. it's very cold while it's working. it's not very difficult but you have to connect the cable in the correct way and also buy a power supply and a power jack, i don't like very much the color but it's very small, powerfull and userful if you want a small ... Read more

my own 60w stereo
    0 0
  • posted byvisophetdroge on 01/27/2014

Geat value, sturdy housing, easy to use. The only downside I can think of, is the ring around the volume knob. It lights up in different colours and this can not be turned off. For me iot is not a big problem, because I am mounting it out of sight. But if that would not be the case, I surely would open it up to disconnect the lighting The power is connected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex1vk on 01/16/2014

Output power 30W per channel is sufficient for simple voice car. Sound quality is average. Annoying background noise is not noticed. Can not change the way of fixing without drastic alteration of the hull structure. It is already been said that this device does not come with a DC 12V/AC 110V power adapter. I bought one (2A) here at DX paying US$ 7 for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklacirtg on 11/24/2013

I needed a useful amplifier for the digital piano, my daughter learns to play on it. I watched many products and choose this one. I needed only one stereo channel to amplify and with not too big power. I was very surpised when it arrived, it is so tiny and so beautiful. It was very easy to understand how to connect to the digital piano, the speakers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdelbianco on 10/09/2013

Small and easy installation. The chassis is OK and the color too. Sounds really awful. The knobs are flimsy and have poor finish. I tested with generic speaker, JBL and KEF speakers... All of them were terrible. I ordered this to make a audio scheme for my bathroom and I totally regret. The sound is not loud and not clear. It lacks bass and treble. ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byronesan on 08/13/2013

I bought this amplifier not to use in cars, but to have an use for a pair of speakers that was left after my old micro system broke. First of all, I was impressed by the quality of the amplified sound. Not that this amp have a BIG power; however, its a pleasure to listen to the bass tones and treble with no distortion at all. Not that I can think of;... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmatej on 08/13/2013

It's pretty small, pretty powerful and simple to install and use. Can be used for many things. Can control bass, volume and treble settings. It gives very clean sound. All in all its very useful. There is small problem because you do not get power adapter with it, so you must buy separately. Also you will need RCA to 3.5mm jack adapter to connect it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhoufou on 07/24/2013

The product is exactly as described and arrived in good condition. The amplifier works perfectly, it's really what I wanted. I would advise to small amp to anyone wanting to get a small audio system on their motorbike or car, or in my case in my bartop arcade. Delivery time, preach the site up to 3 weeks to receive an item and it's price two months.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanici on 06/26/2013

Small, light, energy efficient. Volume and tone control knobs Works great for amping ipod, iphone, cd player, computer. And thats it. Needs separate DC power supply. Flashing multicolor led. Wattage does not match stated amount on box. And thats it. Does not meet the factory specs for wattage. Works for small speakers, but not anything bigger. And thats ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections